OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell Legends gone??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffery8mm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bushnell Legends gone??
    Posted: December/19/2011 at 18:56
I was looking at the Bushnell website, and cant seem to find my beloved Legen series riflescopes.  Are they discontinued??  I have had gereat luck with them.  Nice optics for a budget minded man with kids that like to eat. Whacko.  The optics fund wont allow for HIGHER end stuff.  I actually bought a legend over a nikon buckmaster last year, because according to each website, the Bushy had fully multicoated  glass where the nikon is multicoated.
Can some of you shed light on where the Legends are??
Thanks
Jeff
With proper care and maintainance, the human body will last a lifetime!
M7025-06 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M7025-06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2011 at 19:47
I'm pretty sure they're discontinued.  I don't know if one of the elite series replaced it or not.

Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2011 at 19:50
Look over the trophy line they are prettey good scopes for the money.
http://swfa.com/Bushnell-Trophy-XLT-Rifle-Scopes-C1745.aspx

If that doesnt do it look at the elite line:

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Jeffery8mm View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffery8mm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2011 at 20:20
Those look good!!!  I own 3 Legends, what happens if one bonks out.  What will a company usually do when a product is discontinued??
Thanks guys!!!
Jeff
With proper care and maintainance, the human body will last a lifetime!
M7025-06 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M7025-06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2011 at 21:48
The Trophy's are pretty good scopes for the money.  I've got one on my .243 and it's never given me any fits.  

FunShot View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunShot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2011 at 07:10
Originally posted by Jeffery8mm Jeffery8mm wrote:

Those look good!!!  I own 3 Legends, what happens if one bonks out.  What will a company usually do when a product is discontinued??
Thanks guys!!!
Jeff
With my old discontinued bushnell legend rangefinder, they told me they could not fix or replace the small crack in the lens. They offered a small discount should i purchase their current models. Don't know if this applies to their riflescopes though. Big Grin 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic