OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Honey, why are you crying?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honey, why are you crying?
    Posted: December/17/2011 at 18:15
No, it wasn't because someone else I kept in contact with has shown up early unexpected.  (some will understand this)

No, it wasn't because I got more bad news about the house. Update here. http://www.opticstalk.com/in-a-pinch-bad-news-need-advice-and-input_topic30887.html

No, it wasn't because I got more bad reports or health news about our childs most recent biopsies.

No, it wasn't because I am a softy or a really emotional person.

It was because today, of all days, I here the door bell ring, no it wasn't someone just dropping in that got back for a surprise visit, it was the mailman

I signed for a package coming from an APO full of Power Team Elite or World PeaceKeapers Toys for our Twin Boys, a sample of them I pulled from http://www.google.com/search?q=power+team+elite&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=DDHtToOXA83kggfv8vX1CA&sqi=2&ved=0CHEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=673 by the way these are just the cats meow for little boys (who can respect why and when).

and then got another little box sent by a certain someone.
honestly I didn't recognize B.F. and the GA

IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS BOX THAT I AM STILL A LITTLE CHOKED UP.

You, SOG's. YOU MADE MEN, You Mafioso, You Cosa Nostra.

OT MAFIA
you know who you are

I cannot tell you what a fool I feel like right now, I first off have been beside myself telling my wife and arguing I just need to sell some stuff (the unecessary firearms and other toys I have bought with bonus money and E-4/SPC ADP, that were immature buys and not at all having to do with a family or any needs by any means) so to speak and we should be ok, I will put it on a CC and we will be fine.  Worrying the whole time about how in the world am I going to get through this, I have spent like a fool in my life at times and now I am nickleing and diming it due to our house situation, which I am flat out ashamed of.

Some of you will not understand when I say this but others will and while I do not feel I have to say it I am going to.

This ain't going to come out right but here I go.

I don't deserve your GIFT.

I want to send it back so bad it just makes me sick to know that while I am in a pickle I have more in the back of my closet (clothes and shoes) than some people have to their name.  We live in a more than adequate house and we have great jobs (even if I did get a large pay cut I still have a job), while our situation is just bend over and take it right now, we in all respects have been blessed (here you go for all you non-belivers out their) beyond our wildest measures we have felt the Lords hand in everything weither we deserved it or not. 

I am getting torn up inside thinking and having so many come to mind it is making my stomach sick.

Just flat out torn up and shaking my head...

I have never been one to talk up or talk out in a crowd, hell even my posting here is besides my character I am a shadow I try not to be noticed I try not to stick out I am a very quiet and reserved person, I am able to have a differing persona on here but sure as the wind blows I am found.

I have not tried to hide but have not tried to have been made known.

I quite honestly still am wondering how exactly all has been put together but I also realize that some of you all have the DOD at your fingertips, which again kind of suprises me due to the certain nature of things. Who Knows.

I am not running any CI on this situation. 

I am going to just as my wife has already told me be accepting and not ashamed.  "They did it for a reason"...

You all know that we have many yet that are not coming home and are losing support daily because of our current politics. To this my plea is simple support anyone you know who is active or inactive that has served in any capacity, I know you do and I know you will, I am fed up with our current politics.  All this "change" we have left is just for the birds.

NOT to rant and rave I am just beside myself...

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - December/17/2011 at 18:37
No one
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 19:07
Wow, shows the character of the OT Mafia for sure! It is an honor being a part of a forum that has such great people here, and that they will help out.  
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 19:41

Excellent
Visit the Ed Show
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 19:52
      Excellent  Excellent  American Flag
I'm classic shag nasty type.
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 20:15
A few pics of the "men" in action...  They look pretty decent some errors or not so correct things but decent little toys.

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - December/17/2011 at 20:17
No one
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 20:52
Improved alot from the toy soldiers I played with growing up.  Very cool setup for the pics.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 22:06
not my pics got them off google. Just showing the likeness.  Not to get off track.

I was asked what they looked like.

Again just flat out humbled.

No one
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/18/2011 at 16:56
SaluteSaluteSaluteSaluteSaluteSaluteSaluteSalute
Marching    
Marching
Marching

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/18/2011 at 20:12
You all realize I got this the same day our troops IN Iraq had 1 more wakeup right.

Iraq has "no more US ground forces" present. HmmHmmhmmmm...

HmmmHmmmm...

Clearing throat...

Can I get someone to say "we'll be back"...

OEF still continues some are being sent to other foward outposts, some will return to base and yet others return home.

It's those boys (now men) whom we should look forward to joining us soon.

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - December/18/2011 at 20:13
No one
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/18/2011 at 20:59
Unusual for me...all I can say...
Salute
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic