OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

great christmas coming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: great christmas coming
    Posted: December/10/2011 at 07:34
Im going to have a great christmas,i ordered the konus pro 3x12x50 when i got my money back from the pentax scope mistake. Now here comes the good part my wife comes home and asked why i ordered another scope before chatting with her deal...come to find out she ordered me a bushnell 4200 for christmas..so im gonna have 2 scopes for one rifle and im gonna get to test and compare..man its been a long time since ive had a awesome dad christmas..cheers hope everyone else gets as lucky as me this year    
michael hudson
EAGLE View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EAGLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 10:22
The 4200 is a very good scope and if you hunt in bad weather, the raingaurd is a big plus.

Congrats and let us know how they work out for you!

Eagle
Cooper25 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooper25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 11:00
you will have to buy another rifle !!!!!!!!!
Jeff
michael l View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 12:10
I think ur right..if i have extra scope i need to come up with a good plan to convince my wife i need another rifle..ive thought about getting a bench rest setup after seeing the new mossberg mvp. always liked the .223 caliber
michael hudson
michael l View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 12:53
omg i just set up a vortex viper 3.5x10x50 on my rifle...my wife forced me into christmas shopping and we hit a garage sale on way back.$25 can u believe that..25 dollars..im having a great december
michael hudson
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 13:12
Sounds great. Hope all continues to go well. Good luck.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 13:16
Dude you need to go to Vegas.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
EAGLE View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EAGLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 13:33
Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

Dude you need to go to Vegas.

+1

Eagle       
michael l View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 13:45
ok i need a good idea to convince my wife i need 2 new rifles lmaooooo..any ideassss
michael hudson
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 23:43
yes buy a Ruger 10-22

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2011 at 06:44
Buy her a rifle......

If you had more than one rifle I'd say pull the old trick of taking a empty rifle case over to a friends while telling her he's thinking of buying it.  When the case comes back full simply tell her he didn't like it and she's none the wiser! Wink
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2011 at 06:52
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Buy her a rifle......

If you had more than one rifle I'd say pull the old trick of taking a empty rifle case over to a friends while telling her he's thinking of buying it.  When the case comes back full simply tell her he didn't like it and she's none the wiser! Wink

How's that working out for you???
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2011 at 07:27
The empty case is actually Dogger's idea.  For me...no wife...no worries...well a whole lot less money worries anyway! Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Thundey View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thundey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/13/2011 at 00:38
Just take the empty case out of the house and tell the wife you're going shooting with that new scope.  And when you return with your new scope mounted exclaim what a great gift it was.Cool

On another note, I might pick myself up another 4200 as a christmas present to myself. 

Edited by Thundey - December/13/2011 at 00:40
Cooper25 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooper25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 02:36
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

[QUOTE=budperm]Buy her a rifle......

How's that working out for you?? I bet that MIGHT work ONCE.   lmao 
Jeff
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 05:23
How's that working out for you?? 

.....my ass is still sore
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 11:18

Shocked  NOW YOU TELL ME!  Roll on Floor Laughing
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 11:32
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Buy her a rifle......

How's that working out for you???
Works for a friend of mine all the time.........................until he starts feeling guilty and sells it.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
michael l View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 13:15
I like the idea of a new rifle for her..for her b-day i was going to get her a diamond but she said we should take the concealed weapon permit coarse..once we finished that i took her to get a small 380 and she didnt like any of the extra small frame because of the no safety on the side,so to the guy behind the counter he busted out the sig sauer medium frame and she loved it..now i didnt want to spend that on a handgun but for her the sky has no limits...maybe i can convince her its for her and i can really go expensive
michael hudson
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 14:32
Originally posted by michael l michael l wrote:

omg i just set up a vortex viper 3.5x10x50 on my rifle...my wife forced me into christmas shopping and we hit a garage sale on way back.$25 can u believe that..25 dollars..im having a great december

Wait a minute.
Vortex Viper for $25?
Tell ya what ...
I will double your money, and save you the trouble of finding a permanent home for it.
-Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic