OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15681569157015711572 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 14:03
I doubt if Ric's tail is white any longer...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 14:04
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Where the heck is budperm?   

I'm finding it hard to believe you've actually missed me, Ed...  All you usually do is whine about my jabs....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 17:01
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

I doubt if Ric's tail is white any longer...

I resemble that remark!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 18:16

I'm finding it hard to believe you've actually missed me, Ed...  All you usually do is whine about my jabs....
I was starting to think that Bud had gone the way of the resident sackscratch.

Oh, and evening gents.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 18:57
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I know Binghamton. I grew up 3 counties to the west... Steuben. So glad I departed many moons ago.

I got my parent's old cherry furniture....came from Jamestown, NY......back in the 1950s  
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 18:58
I thought about budperm every time I posted a Beautiful Girl on The Top Spot!     hahahahah! 
Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 21:55
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I was starting to think that Bud had gone the way of the resident sackscratch.

Oh, and evening gents.

Well I thru my severance and officially into retirement.  I received my Benefit Verification Letter from the SSA.  Surprise surprise, I get my check on the 4th Wednesday of each month... Oh and there is a full month in arears too so my first check won't hit till end of February, oh joy!

I've had nothing but problems filing for my 3 pensions.  Every freaking office is closed and they all require documents by snail mail, no e-documents allowed.  I'm about ready to start mailing bombs.

I spent all day today wading thru more paperwork I'll have to drag to the Post Office for postage tomorrow.  I'm hoping this is the last wave... Loco

Thank God I got some money from My Aunt's passing or I'd be running on credit for two plus months, NOT the way to start retirement!!!

Oh and I'm done with winter now too.

Sorry guys I had a Beltfed moment.... Bandito
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2021 at 21:58
DID YA MISS ME??? Hippie
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 05:23
Hello folks,

How are we? Quiet weekend here. Lots of stuff shut so not a lot to report.

Nice to have ya back, Bud.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 05:44
Mornin’ all.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 07:05
Welcome to retirement Bud. Who is next? BF, Skip, Scrummy? 
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 07:23
The Dismal Swamp - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 224

Biggest snowstorm in decades slams Waco, Texas!!  Winter Wonderland! The squirrels are up to their ankles in snow!!  

News at Eleven. 

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 08:27

Well I'd say BF but he refuses to give up.  I just hope he changes his mind beofre he forgets to wake up one day...
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 08:29
Skips having too much fun to retire from all his sponsored perks... Scrummy, well I don't have enough of his background to judge, didn't he just recently change employers?

--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 11:05

DID YA MISS ME??? Hippie

Mornoon gents.

Missed ya like a hemiroid.

Ya know with the new Commander and Thief coming in, he's gonna make Jimmy Carter inflation look like a good deal.
All you retired folks will be looking for the soup line before his term is up, and Bud will be hoping he can sell them the tomatoes for the soup.
Nope, not me, I want to be the richest guy in the cemetery.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 12:47

Dude, I am in my mid 30s...

Retirement? Are you kidding me?!?
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 14:36
LOL, that may be a bit early to retire... unless you find that silver spoon! 
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 18:55
Nah, Scrummy is going to invent internet oil, and the kanooter valve that lubes pixels for an unlimited supply of mega bites, then come in the back door with a mega muzzle, so everyone will have to pay him for a docking port.
Then he'll sell all of it to big tech, make a bazillion pounds and retire at 40.

Me, I'm going to see if I can get two 40 year pensions and really live it up for a day or two after I retire.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 23:05
Maybe you'll be able to move out of Kentucky.....

The Quivering Pen: My First Time: Stephen Evans

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2021 at 23:18
I once lost a fishing rod in Nolin Lake in Kentucky. I just happened to light a cigarette or open a beer or something and some fish took my bait and the whole freaking pole went over the side of the boat. 

That was a few days after I wrecked the motorcycle. So I had to pay for the pole, too.  Bucky

Fortunately, a couple weeks later I was up in Wyoming.  Excellent

Kentucky (KY) Map, Map of Kentucky USA - Maps of World

I have not been on a motorcycle since.  

Edited by Son of Ed - January/11/2021 at 23:23
Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15681569157015711572 1639>
  Share Topic