OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10771078107910801081 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2016 at 16:25
86* here 45% humidity, light breeze WNW off the lake.

Another day in paradise!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2016 at 16:47
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2016 at 16:50
Prolly cool in there huh?

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2016 at 21:27
Yesterday was a bad day. After being up for 2 days I got home last night and went to the pond to feed the catfish. Only thing out there was white bellies floating. I lost all the catfish, bass and hybrid perch. I pulled out 32 catfish ranging from 32 to 36 inches plus some in the 12" range. Bass ,6 in the 3 -5 lb range and 20 or more 10 to 15 inch range. It has been a stinky morning disposing of the rotting fish. I shot the water surface with the infrared thermometer and it showed 97* at 11 pm at night. The fish cooked in the water. I am sure to find more tonight.  Breaks my heart. You can't have anything good in Oklahoma. The extreme weather destroys it all.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 04:33
Sorry to hear that Lile.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 05:22
terrible shame!  After all that work too!  About the only way to combat it is to cover it with shade and or geothermal cooling..... Can't imagine what that would cost!!!!!  Shoot Self
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 05:49
Terrible news, Lile. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 09:00
WOW Lile! That sucks big time.
At first I thought it might be not enough air in the water, but at 95* that's going to be a tough problem to fix.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 09:08
Mornin comradesCoffee

Been raining since last night, so it may not hit 90 today.

We've had 2 gun shops broken into in the last 2 nights. The thieves are running stolen vehicles through the store front to gain entry. Making big news here.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 17:18
SHOOT!!!

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 18:17
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin comradesCoffee

Been raining since last night, so it may not hit 90 today.

We've had 2 gun shops broken into in the last 2 nights. The thieves are running stolen vehicles through the store front to gain entry. Making big news here.

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 18:19

" How would you like a Hillaryville? "  

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 18:20
Shoot!

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2016 at 19:01
LOL   Smile
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 04:54
Mornin' all.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 06:28

Peddler's awake!   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 06:29

" He gets up with the chickens! " 

Visit the Ed Show
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 07:58
Morning all.  Been full throttle all week.  just got OT added back to the approved site at work again after a server upgrade cause all sorts of havoc on our IE stuff
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 08:13
You Me and the rest of the hardworking country!!!!

Crazy Week!  Move my Ex into my house last weekend.  She settled on selling her house Yesterday.  My daughter Settles on new house today at 10AM EST.  Bridal shower Saturday then the move is on.

Somewhere in the middle my Zero turn engine seized, I placed second in the mixed pool league and been averaging 5 hours OT a week for last 3 weeks....

I need a rest!  Bucky
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/2016 at 08:51
Mornin' Gents.  Finally got my shipping containers moved off the property yesterday, so I guess I'm done going out there.  While mending fence, I got into a pencil cactus along the fence line.  Apparently I'm allergic.  Who knew pencil cactus sap was toxic?  I think I'm alright now, but yesterday evening wasn't fun at all.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10771078107910801081 1639>
  Share Topic