OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10411042104310441045 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2016 at 10:44
I'll send you up some heat... we have plenty down here. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2016 at 11:23
Thanks Ric, 42* and rain wind has dropped to 10 mph west. Ugly!!!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2016 at 12:21
45* here at The Compound this morning.  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2016 at 16:21
That's kinda cold down there Brother.

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 04:17
Good morning folks, cool morning in Aberdeen.

Sadly didn’t get my roebuck but still got some good time outdoors plus some DIY.

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 04:55
Mornin' all.37* west wind @14 mph YUK!!!

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 07:45
Sounds like double yuk! 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 08:01

Morning all

Spent the weekend tweaking the mustang and got it running real good.  Tune up did wonders.  compression tested all cylinders and did a leak test for valve wear and everything is good to go, super numbers.  

Did a little "playing" with it after I tuned it up.  car drifts really well.....  may have a new hobby lol

Painter came by and is getting me a price quote this week. If he is to high, my FIL and myself will be painting it.  He's done several before but just doesn't like to due to the time involved.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 08:01
You guys can keep all this cold weather talk to yourselves!!! No No

Was barely able to get the grass cut this weekend.  Finally starting to dry out a little but then the winds were just plan brutal.  Grass was either getting blown 40 feet or right back into my face....

Got to play plumber again this weekend.  When I went into the kitchen to start the coffee Friday morning the tile floor in front of the sink hissed at me..... WTH???  I turned on the lights to investigate and when I stepped in that area air bubbles where coming up thru the grout lines between floor tiles.  Found the cold water supply under the sink dripping...  I put a bucket under it and went to work...

By the time I got home the bucket was full, the drip had turned into a pinhole stream and now th eother side of cabinet was soaked... Cencored.

Long-short, I had to replace the cut off valve as the water had etched a pinhole thru it.  Since th ehouse water was offf i went ahead and replaced the cut-off to the masterbath toilet as it had corroded stuck on.

I do so love messing with old plumbing....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 08:55
Mornin comradesCoffee

I had Bud's mowing experience, except I got the Scag stuck in the mud and had to pull it out with the truck. Should have heard Mrs. BF scream when the roll bar caught a tree while she was trying to steer it. Then there was the weed eating, and pruning. Pollen was terrible with the wind. Several times I thought I inhaled a cockle burr. Had to wear a balcalva over my face to function outside. Good thing it was cool.
They can take their global warming crap and pound sand; it's cold.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 08:57
Drifting immediately after a couple of years storage???  Hmmmmm sounds like tempting fate right out of the gate....  Cool
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 11:37
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Drifting immediately after a couple of years storage???  Hmmmmm sounds like tempting fate right out of the gate....  Cool

" Sounds like someone needs a new toilet in the loo! "  

Visit the Ed Show
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 12:18

yeah but if you saw my parts bill right now it ain't old for long.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 12:20
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 12:36
So that's where rainbows come from..... 
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 12:42
Eatin butterflies and poopin rainbowsSmile
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 12:45

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2016 at 13:13
Now that's Jonesing for a drink...
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2016 at 09:00
Mornin' Gents!
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2016 at 09:07
Mornin' Deck. How goes? Turned into a lovely day here on the edge of the North Sea

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10411042104310441045 1639>
  Share Topic