OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14651466146714681469 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2020 at 05:23
Mornin’ all.Happy New Year.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2020 at 06:29
Image result for grumpy woman coffee clipart

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2020 at 09:43
Mornin gents, and Happy New YearCoffee
You too Ed.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2020 at 10:37
Related image

Happy New Year!   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2020 at 10:39
Image result for johnny carson monologue

" Eduardo was in Times Square at Christmas 2008 and he almost froze his patookie off. "    

Image result for south african comedy audience

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2020 at 05:21
Happy new year ya filthy animals!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2020 at 06:51
Mornin gentsCoffee

Drop your cocks and grab your socks! The holidays are over, and it's time to go back to work!

I spent yesterday with a shovel and a backhoe digging down to a leak in my house, and I still have some digging to do.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2020 at 07:00
Mornin’ all, heading to Nashville early tomorrow morning for Big Rock Sports annual show. Over 900 exhibitors will be showing their wares. We will have 20+ booths at the show.

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2020 at 07:04
Greetings from Florida (still). Heading home in a few days. I need to rest up!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 02:52
Hello folks,

How's being back at the daily grind?

Skip, take care heading to Nashville. Bugs, how was Florida?

BF, what caused your leak?

I'm doing accounting stuff today and might have a play with the stock on my BPS later

Scrummy
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 04:55
Guten tag Y’all! 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 05:42
Mornin’ all, at the airport headed for Nashville.

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 06:48
Scrummy, Florida has been nice ... 70’s and low 80’s. Ended up assisting SIL’s mother moving into a new home 2 days before and 2 days after Christmas. Major PITA. Then we went over to the west coast to help my wife’s sister with some projects. She lost her husband a few months ago. I’m pretty much used up.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 07:12
Mornin gentsCoffee
Not very cold but it's raining.

"What caused the leak?", you ask. Well the simple answer is the water just found a way through honeycombing in the concrete where the wall and the roof meet, and there wasn't enough waterproofing.The complicated answer involves an evasive vine that Mrs BF planted shortly after we moved in, and I've had to declare war on.

Skip, next time you're going to be in Nastyville give me a heads up. My brother lives there and maybe we could get together.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2020 at 12:59
Yes....the next time you fellas are in Waco call me up and take me out to a steakhouse!    Bucky
Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2020 at 06:40
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee
Not very cold but it's raining.

"What caused the leak?", you ask. Well the simple answer is the water just found a way through honeycombing in the concrete where the wall and the roof meet, and there wasn't enough waterproofing.The complicated answer involves an evasive vine that Mrs BF planted shortly after we moved in, and I've had to declare war on.

Skip, next time you're going to be in Nastyville give me a heads up. My brother lives there and maybe we could get together.

If I’m still alive it will be one year from now. We got all of the booths set up now we’ll spend two days putting the samples up. 

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2020 at 08:56
How we doing folks? I'm transferring everything over to a new laptop and have a stinking cold. I know how to have fun!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2020 at 05:13
Mornin’ all.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2020 at 07:42
Mornin gentsCoffee
Shot fun match Saturday AM. It was cool and sloppy.

Sunday I finally got to the leak in the house, and the honeycombing in the concrete was BAD. I patched it with some stuff I got from the hardware store. Now I need to replace the bentonite sheets that I had to move, and back fill the hole. I'm looking forward to having it done. I'm just not looking forward to doing it. Dancing with that shovel is just not fun.

Hoping to leave here early today so I can finish this job before the weather turns to schitt.

Edited by BeltFed - January/06/2020 at 07:49
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2020 at 13:06
Good Luck with that Lynn!  If your luck is as good as mine the leak will start again about a week after you've finished.... Loco
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14651466146714681469 1639>
  Share Topic