OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14481449145014511452 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2019 at 07:32
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Bud, I retired just so you could call in. Don't send any money this week. LOL

Ric, I'll happily send you $5 if you'll lend me $10.....

Sounds like a great deal............... for you!

If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2019 at 10:24
It used to be the guns that entertained me, but now it's the knowledge base that is there. Mind you, I still look at guns, parts, ammo, and much more, but that's nothing without visiting and talking with people who are experts on the stuff I'm interested in.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/16/2019 at 06:40
Top of the mornin to yaCoffee

Fall is here.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/16/2019 at 06:43
Morning BF... and all! We are actually getting a little rain this am. First time in a long time I might add.
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/16/2019 at 07:18

We got rain last night too, and the temps are falling today, but the sky is clear.
Did manage to through some seed on the sides of the house before the rain.

We went from a dead hot summer drought to mid fall in just days.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 07:48
Mornin gentsCoffee

Sure Happy It's Thursday!

Still need a jacket outside.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 09:40
morning gents.   Jumped right in this morning.   We got a good soaking rain yesterday, needed it too!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 11:30
Hi folks! It's miserable day here in London
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 13:43
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Is it cold, rainy, and foggy?

Sky here is mostly sunny. Light winds and temps in the 60s. Might be coming your way in a day or two.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 14:03
BF, not really foggy but rather dank
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2019 at 15:06
Just came in from putting up more fencing to keep the deer away. MF'ers are eating the schit out of my plants. Too bad shooting them is off limits here. Bat Rastards.
               Anomymous
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2019 at 06:27
Arrows are QUIET.... Cool
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2019 at 08:18
Mornin gentsCoffee
My cousins shoot deer like groundhogs to stop crop damage, and it's legal.

Clear skies with temps starting in high 30s and going to low 70s.

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2019 at 08:52
If you can show "damage" here in Alabama, it is legal to shoot just about anything to prevent destruction of crops or property.  
Was 41degF this morning when I got up.  Don't think I have time left to plant a food plot.  Some ongoing issues with my tractor have prevented getting the areas tilled, I've been waiting on a good rain so I could do it by hand... rains have been insufficient to soften up the ground enough.  I need a team of oxen. 

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2019 at 11:01
Hello all, sunshine and showers here. Much to-ing and fro-ing with MPs arguing on the latest iteration of the Brexit deal.

Might have an answer after MPs vote tomorrow.

Scrummy
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2019 at 11:53
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

If you can show "damage" here in Alabama, it is legal to shoot just about anything to prevent destruction of crops or property.  
Was 41degF this morning when I got up.  Don't think I have time left to plant a food plot.  Some ongoing issues with my tractor have prevented getting the areas tilled, I've been waiting on a good rain so I could do it by hand... rains have been insufficient to soften up the ground enough.  I need a team of oxen. 

Sounds like it's time to work up some ground penetrating ??explosive?? ammo.... 
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2019 at 04:44
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Image result for love lucy ugh gif

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2019 at 06:49
Mornin’ All, 32* here this am!

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2019 at 07:29
Oh, good! Someone is alive and talking on the forum!!!!    

Image result for old man with coffee

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2019 at 07:31
I don't know what the temperature here in Waco is.....oh well......

Image result for waco texas

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14481449145014511452 1639>
  Share Topic