OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13811382138313841385 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2019 at 21:05
Image result for taking notes  gif

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 06:36
Hmmm, seems some changes have occurred while I wasn't paying attention.....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 06:46
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

BP.... did I put the check in there?  I think I may have forgotten to... lots going on with the sick kids.

Nope, you forgot but don't worry about it, I trust you.
The repaired impactor goes out today.  You should receive it by this weekend.

Once the shipping charge hits the CC I'll text ya the total amount.  
(UPS doesn't reveal discounted price on-line and I use 'UPS Campus Ship').

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 06:52

Morning All,

Got the sun back here in London which is nice for hump day!

Not sure on weekend plans yet. Possibly rifle club or maybe some clays.

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 07:02
Man I've been itching to get to the gun range, cabinet fevor is killing me!!!!

I'll probably have to wear hipwader's to get to the targets but what the hell....  i need some bang time!
--Thomas Jefferson

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 08:23
Thanks BP.... just text me and I'll send it out ASAP!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 08:23
We shot a bit Saturday but just sighting in a few.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 09:12
It's unbelievably mucky and mushy here.  We were water logged going into winter and it hasn't gotten any drier, I've got standing water in about 1/2 acre of by backyard...

--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 09:36
Can you imagine what will happen when you try to mow the first time!

We aren't quite as wet as we were when we finished out the year but still above average.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 09:47
Mornin gentsCoffee
Weather is wet, lather, rinse, repeat. Temps are like a roller coaster after the first hill.

Supposed to shoot a friends Thompson this afternoon. It's not for sale, he's just going to show me what he's done to keep his running.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 09:50
doing more due diligence before buying one?
What are they going for these days?
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 10:14
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

There is no tax when being transferred from parent to child even in death of the parent.

Well hot dog.  The dealer I bought my first one from told me otherwise.  That is good to know.  Looking into it, it requires a form 5 transfer which is tax free.

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 10:20
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

doing more due diligence before buying one?
What are they going for these days?

To much, and that's just the West Hurlys. The originals from the first 15,000 made are OMG expensive. The war time 1928A1s are really the best deal, but to expensive for me, and the M1A1s are higher than that, and they can't use the drum, and have the roughest finish. The war year guns had the highest production numbers and the widest number of changes and differences, especially the 1928A1s. The M1 was the exception, because it was only in production for about 6 months before the updated M1A1 was adopted, and it had the highest production numbers. All of the M1 series guns were rebuilt at some point, and M1 and M1A1 parts were mixed.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 10:24
Here's another one for you ST. If you buy a transferable at a Federal bankruptcy auction or agency, it's also a tax free form 5 transfer.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2019 at 10:33
Which variant are you looking at purchasing BF? 

and

When do they ever auction any stuff off? where are said auctions!?
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2019 at 04:10
Morning all, we've got the rain back here. Yesterday our company signed the EPC for our Algerian project, finally!

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2019 at 04:14
Mornin’ all, 40* on the way to 62* WOOOT, WOOOT!!!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2019 at 05:35
LOL, skip doesn't know how to act around fair weather.... Whistling
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2019 at 07:16
Skip, does this mean the snow has gone?
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2019 at 08:13
Morning all. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13811382138313841385 1639>
  Share Topic