OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11621163116411651166 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2017 at 11:20
Wonder when G's baby is due....

BTW, Remember Scouter?  Well he says HI!!! Howdy
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2017 at 12:31
Well fill us in Bud. Don't leave us hanging.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2017 at 05:27
Mornin' all from beautiful downtown Atlanta. Watched the POTUS on a huge screen at the CNN center while having lunch yesterday. Just picture no sound, it was quite noisy in the food court.

I don't believe I have ever seen that many police officers in one place. I must have seen 8 or 10 different uniforms. There were also many individuals with shirts untucked or with light jackets there. Assumed they were plainclothes officers. I didn't see one with an AR style rifle.

The show floor was very busy and I was told they expected 80,000 which I believe makes it busier than Shot.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2017 at 05:47
Greetings from sunny Zagreb folks!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2017 at 06:28
Mornin' Mike.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2017 at 11:50
Skip, I learned that the NRA hires off duty police officers to work security, plus they have their own that come with them (think former and retired military special forces types along with Federal LEO), and that doesn't include Secret Service, FBI, and others that come with the POTUS.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2017 at 11:50
Oh yeah. Afternoon gentsHowdy
So far, I shot a 3 gun match Saturday, and played a round of Knob Creek Golf this morning.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2017 at 15:26
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

So far, I shot a 3 gun match Saturday, and played a round of Knob Creek Golf this morning.

Is that done in glasses? 🍸

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2017 at 15:56
Gentlemen....
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2017 at 10:32
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

Oh yeah, shooting glasses are required on the rangeBucky
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2017 at 10:36
Mornin gentsCoffee

Windy here today, sustained 18 to 30 mph with gust to 40mph. Temps in the low 60s, and clouds broken with clearing this afternoon.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2017 at 15:38

Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

[QUOTE=BeltFed] Oh yeah. Afternoon gentsHowdy

Oh yeah, shooting glasses are required on the rangeBucky

I meant Knob Creek glassesBig Grin

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2017 at 15:49
Knob Creek golf: take turns shooting golf balls until they fall in a hole, or disintegrate. Usually done with rim fires, and must be done before 0900hrs.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2017 at 08:42

Supposed to rain here this weekend, again. Doesn't look like my plans are going to hold up.

Speaking of plans, any body heard from G?

I heard it was just sitting around doing nothingBig Grin

Howdy guys!

Missed yall

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2017 at 09:23
Mornin gentsCoffee

Heard G was just sitting on his kiester doing nothing, while Mrs. G was waiting on him hand and footWink
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2017 at 09:46
Flip that and its more accurate.  She comes home about completely wiped out from teaching all day and I wait on her hand and foot!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2017 at 10:24
Welcome back G!

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2017 at 04:49
Mornin' all, 45* with an 18 mph breeze from the West. Mighty nippy this am! Straight off the Lake.

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2017 at 07:43
Morning guys.  sunny and on its way to 80+ here today..... humid like you wouldn't believe!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2017 at 09:02
Mornin gentsCoffee

The Ducking Ferby is almost here. It's supposed to be cold and rainy for the HOaks, which is on Friday, and the Derby on SaturdayBig Grin
I feel for my brothers and sisters that will be out in the weather directing traffic, in the grand stands and infield in crowd security, in the west end of the city in crowd control for a certain segment of the population that will be acting as fools because they think the Derby is racist. They are long hard days, and I think I have done it all, but I don't have to deal with any of it this year. So for my brothers and sisters that are still on the job and dealing that fuster cluck, I say for them, "Duck the Ferby".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11621163116411651166 1639>
  Share Topic