OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10941095109610971098 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2016 at 08:19
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2016 at 08:56
Image result

I'm housesitting ( and cat sitting ) in Arlington, Texas.  Meghan and family went to Wisconsin.  

Image result for arlington texas

Edited by Son of Ed - September/11/2016 at 10:16
Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2016 at 12:10

I just installed a new over-the-range microwave. Now, it's football time. Excellent
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2016 at 18:27
I might have been impressed if you'd said:
"I just heated up some BBQ ribs and some hot wings in the microwave on top of my mini- fridge next to my Lazy Boy. Now it's football time."

Of course, I think your version is ok, even though I'm generally a despicable basket case.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2016 at 18:35
Image result

" ...a basket of deplorable islamaphobes...."   

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 05:16
Mornin' all, 63* and a cool rain. Nice!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 07:41
Originally posted by Alan Robertson Alan Robertson wrote:

I might have been impressed if you'd said:
"I just heated up some BBQ ribs and some hot wings in the microwave on top of my mini- fridge next to my Lazy Boy. Now it's football time."

Of course, I think your version is ok, even though I'm generally a despicable basket case.

LOL. Too funny Alan. Excellent

Anomymous
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 09:03
Feeling old this morning. Even with it being 53* and pretty outside. I am drinking my coffee and watching the humming birds fight over the feeders. Getting ready to head out to for another day at the office to beat a noon deadline. Sore from yesterday that was spent looking for a smaller home to retire in. Looking is much more fatiguing than than showing homes. Loco
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 15:59
I may have found my perfect retirement motor home on Craigslist.

A little camo paint, and blackened silhouettes of tree trunks will hide this mansion of comfort from most prying eyes.

Even has deluxe upgrades like granite counter tops. BuckyBuckyBucky

Edited by 3_tens - September/11/2016 at 16:04

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 16:41
Lile, there won't be enough room for all of your weapons😎.

neat looking hunting lodge though.

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 17:20
Only need a pistol.

Wife says if I get the motor home I have to go: with it. Is there room in your front yard to park it when I get there.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2016 at 18:25
You can always get a U-Haul trailer for liquor.....  Smile
Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2016 at 03:53
Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

Only need a pistol.

Wife says if I get the motor home I have to go: with it. Is there room in your front yard to park it when I get there.

YEP!!!

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2016 at 09:06
Mornin comradesCoffee

Lile, isn't that one of the urban assault vehicles? Looks like there's a drop down ramp on the back so an assault team in an all terrain assault vehicle can deploy from.Assault VehicleJeepPlaneTankSoldiers

Went to my clubs pistol match Saturday for the annual meeting on how the club and matches are going to be run for the next year. They also have the shoot off between the top 4 shooters of each class for bragging rights. I had checked before hand to make sure I wasn't in the shoot off, and I wasn't, so I thought I was safe from being in the shoot off. I was getting ready to start the 3rd stage when the club president came to me and asked if I wanted to be in the shoot off. Apparently somebody didn't show so they go down the list to find the next shooter (a bunch of people must not have shown in order to get to me). There's 4 shooters in the shoot off. Two shooters go against each other, then the next two, and then the two winners go against each other for the winner of the class. I was in C class by the way. WELL I won the damn thing. I think I get moved back to B class now.............damn it.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2016 at 09:40
Good shootin' Lynn,🔫🔫🔫.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2016 at 12:09
Thanks Skip.
The course of fire was 2 identical set ups with 3 IPSC paper targets and 2 steel pepper poppers ending with a dueling tree with 2 targets on each side. You have to neutralize the paper with either 2 rounds on paper or 1 round in the A zone. The steel had to go down to count, and you had to clear your side of the dueling tree first to win.
The first shoot off was tough. Both my opponent and I had to change magazines on the dueling tree, before I won that one.
The second shoot off surprised me. It took me less than a mag to win that one, and the guy I shot against beat the top scorer in our class.
I or they, thought I was going to be warm up for one of the shooters, but I wonShocked
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2016 at 17:14
Way to go Lynn ExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellent. From my only visit to your range I suspected you were holding back some. Some shooters with form problems can be lucky. Shooting with better technique rises to the top. Knew you could do it.

As to the elite motor coach.
 The ramp is to allow fast exit on the 4 wheeler's. Drop the ramp and zooom!

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2016 at 07:42
Morning all
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2016 at 08:07
Morning "G"... and everybody else too. 
               Anomymous
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2016 at 08:08
Mornin' Gents.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10941095109610971098 1639>
  Share Topic