OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Eotech model differences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 18:13
The Aimpoint Micros changed the game.

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 19:11
I like the see around vs through and a good Co-witness without tunneling.  Which branch prefers the AimPoint vs the EO or ACOG???

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - December/09/2011 at 19:15
No one
Al D View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 21:59
Thanks everyone for the input.
I received my EOTech and intend to try it out this weekend.
By the way, I broke the rules and posted another site name. Understandable that the moderator changed the name from the fairly reputable site I named to Jose's. I guess he either thought it was funny or wanted to discredit the fact that I bought it somewhere else. Again, understandable. This site is great and they shouldn't have to go through the work to maintain it to have other sites promoted. My Bad.
Unfortunately it made it look like it was some type of black market or mickey mouse outfit which brought a bunch a concerned responses.
The good news, it came, it's legit and looks great.
The bad news, I think I had a discount code I could have used to buy it from this site for about the same $$. This is what I wanted to do in the first place. Bummer for SWFA and me.
Anyway, wish me luck with my new Colt AR and the new EOTech and Thanks SWFA for the great site.

To the Moderator, if I am somehow breaking the rules again, please just delete the post.
Thanks,
Al
Al in Placerville CA
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 05:26
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
bigdtd View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigdtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2011 at 11:53
I love my EOTech 516 for CQB it is quick to acquire the target and it is rugged and stays in adjustment. It came highly recommended I doubt you will be disappointed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic