OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Veteran's Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Veteran's Day
    Posted: November/11/2011 at 07:36
A time of great reflection.  I send good will to all those who serve and all those who have served.  May your sacrifices be rewarded the best goal..."liberty and justice for all".  Powerful words "liberty" and "justice".  Teach your children, teach ANYONE, the true meaning of those words.  We've kind of lost that... the "Occupy movement" is a sign of how far we have fallen.  That such a "group" would organize in the United States of America is indicative of  rising lack of understanding of our heritage, our history, our "reason".  We have become complacent in our nation as our young men and women go off and fight for the freedoms those at home don't seem to understand or value.  
God bless the United States of America and the men and women who still work to keep us the best nation on earth.

Deepest, sincere thanks to those who "gave all"...

Edited by Kickboxer - November/11/2011 at 07:37
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 08:41
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

Thank you Verterans.  Constant, vigourous defense of the Second Amendment is the most fitting way we can honor our brave Armed Forces for preserving our freedom and you can bet that I will be every chance I can.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 10:11
Yes, thank you Veterans for your great service to this country of ours.  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 10:22
Thank You VeteransAmerican Flag
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 10:39
I can't find the words, because my gratitude is greater than my ability to express it. For my fellow citizens from past and present have taken up arms and put themselves in harms way to defend our freedom to be all we can be, and our right to express our will and choose our own way, and succede or fail at our life's ambition. For so many of them have proved their greatness in battle and as citizens at home, but so many gave all they had in battle so Freedom would be preseved at home. To those who answered the call, I say Thank You, for without you, I couldn't say anything at all.
To our men and women in our Armed Forces
Thank You
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 11:35
Salute  I salute all the Veterans! Thank you for your service.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 18:24
I'm starting to see a pattern here.....

Thanks to all who have served and those currently serving our great nation.  Without your service and sacrifice, none of us would enjoy the freedoms you have fought and paid for!  To you we owe great homage and respect!  Thank you all and may God keep you safe!!! American Flag
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 18:40

God bless all of my fellow veterans, past and present, especially those who died so that we could all share our freedoms together in the greatest country on the earth.

NOTHING in this world is free, and we owe all of our deepest gratitude to those who have given their lives in the name of freedom and the United States of America.

Never take for granted the simple things in life and the many simplicities you/I enjoy. Try to complain a little less, work a little harder, and thank God that you have a roof over your head and the freedom to do whatever it is you wish. I have seen many places where very little to none of this is even possible.

We have become a spoiled, ignorant society, that is hell bent on blaming the other person and not taking responsibility for ones actions. Most people in this country have absolutey no clue what poverty is, or what enduring truly tough times mean. The ignorant and indifferent are bringing this country down and values of our past generations are being lost.

Praise God and pass the ammuntion. God Bless our vets and the USA!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic