OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Sports Channel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

IRL Las Vegas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IRL Las Vegas
    Posted: October/17/2011 at 19:56
That was a crazy crash.  My inlaws were at the race when it happened.  They said it was a pretty sad deal
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2011 at 19:55
I have been an open wheeled racing fan since the mid-1960's. I have seen many drivers fall through these years. One of my F1 favorites, Gilles Villeneuv, died in 1982 at the Belgian Grand prix qualiying. I used to follow him during early snowmobile exploits as a champion. He is just one of many I will never forget.
But, yesterday at Las Vegas was the most disturbing crash scene in auto racing I have ever seen. I think world wide the carnage is disturbing around all in the racing fraternity. More will be said on this in the future, but now is not the time.
I know Dan Wheldon is on a great podium elsewhere.

Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic