OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Home Invasion Gun Fight, Kalifornia 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home Invasion Gun Fight, Kalifornia 2020
    Posted: September/28/2011 at 13:19
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2011 at 15:55

What do you expect from Kalifornia..... although I half expected the operator to be from India!

Edited by SVT_Tactical - September/28/2011 at 15:56
ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2011 at 18:01
First thing I noticed was the piece of crap flashlight the intruder had when breaking the window. I would have liked to have seen the home owner atleast have a high output tactical flashlight , sadly many individuals will never consider owning one, for either 1 they are iggronant as to what kind of advantage a 200 lumen blast of light into the subjects eyeballs can give you, or two, the $20 walmart flashlight will do the same job as the $250 Surefire.

Had the subject had a high output tactical flashlight in hand, he would have at least had some type of defense against the intruder.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 06:42
Good grief Charlie Brown.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
dsr View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 11:48

The only thing missing was the burglar taking the gun out of the ridiculous safe box and telling an apprentice burglar “that’s how you get a gun”

dsr
jonoMT View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 13:53
Originally posted by dsr dsr wrote:

The only thing missing was the burglar taking the gun out of the ridiculous safe box and telling an apprentice burglar “that’s how you get a gun”

dsr
My thought too.
Reaction time is a factor...
ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 17:09
I fully understand the reasoning behind this video, and I am in total agreement with what's it's trying to say, but what I don't see here is anyone asking or acknowledging "How and why does the intruder have a weapon?"

Just saying....
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 17:30
Because he is a criminal.........And as we know, they are not subject to gun restrictions like law abiding citizens are.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2011 at 13:07

Thise is not the same but it is a fitting followup.

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic