OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Binoculars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Zen Ray Prime HD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tedster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2011 at 00:09
atomiclab
when you do reach the point that you are ready to try a pair you wont be dissapointed with them
Gen.27:3
atomiclab View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atomiclab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/2012 at 22:42
The Zen Ray Prime HD binos should be coming out soon.  I heard they would be coming out at the end of Jan to the mid of Feb.

Well its late January.
skywalker View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2012 at 22:07
Any update on the Prime HD?  Would like to see one of these......Looking for an 8X32 or 8X42.....
Klamath View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klamath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2012 at 10:23
The wait is a pain in the backside for sure.  However, what I've seen says it will be worth a wait.  I want mine yesterday too.  ZR is headed to the factory in a few days.  Hopefully that will be to put the seal of approval on the final version.
Steve
"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted". William Bruce Cameron

ccd3 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccd3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2012 at 20:50
I received an e-mail today from Zen-Ray Optics  saying the Prime HD would be available in early March for pre-order and delivered by mid May! SmileSmile
opticPunk335 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticPunk335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2012 at 03:10
That is a pretty long wait.Cool
BigSky View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2012 at 10:17
Those sound pretty good. Might be worth the wait.
skywalker View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/07/2012 at 16:29
?????   Big Grin
ahiaring View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahiaring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2012 at 18:36
Do we have any updates yet, I have some money burning a hole in my pocket for these guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic