OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTS LNIB Bushnell Elite 20X60X70MM Spotting Scope
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

WTS LNIB Bushnell Elite 20X60X70MM Spotting Scope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTS LNIB Bushnell Elite 20X60X70MM Spotting Scope
    Posted: September/24/2011 at 03:57
Hi all, what I have up for sale here is a Bushnell Elite 20-60X70MM spotting scope. I purchased this scope because of an interest I had in birdwatching at the time. Unfortunately, this scope never got used but for a few times. I purchased a set of binoculars at the same time as the scope, and I have regretted not sending the scope back for a refund when I had the chance. It has sat around collecting dust in the box and I can't justify having it sit around around more.

I conservatively rate the condition of this scope to be 99.9% flawless mint. It is flawless, and in brand new condition in the original box, with original paperwork, warranty card, and carrying case. The scope has so little use that the lenses have never been cleaned. Never touched by a finger, cotton ball, cloth, lens cleaning solution, nothing. Everything is in the same exact condition as I received it when brand new. To be honest here, I could easily sell this scope as "New in box" and no one would know the difference, it is that flawless and minty. Please, do a google search of this scope and it's retail price, and also check Ebay pricing. This scope retails for an average price of around $500 US Dollars, some sites are asking over $600. I paid the full retail for this scope, over $500 Dollars from a popular New York Camera Store.
Sorry for the quality of these pics, these are the best I can provide

I am asking $330 Shipped well protected VIA USPS with tracking number, delivery confirmation, and insurance.

Price is negotiable, I will entertain offers. Although I am looking to sale, I would consider trades, though I warn you up front I am likely to turn down any trade offers, I will entertain them though.

I prefer PayPal. Once payment is made, your items will ship right away. I would prefer to avoid international shipping, but would consider it depending on the circumstances.

Here is the link to my original sales thread here

Please, any issues or concerns, please feel free to ask, Thanks for looking!

Edited by ebow86 - September/29/2011 at 02:49
ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2011 at 15:23
Price drop of $25. Now asking $360 Shipped to your door.
ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 02:45
Doesn't seem to be getting much interest, another price drop of $30, now asking $330 shipped.  Any questions or concerns I can anwser by personal telephone, should you desire so. Phone number can be recieved by shooting me a PM. Again, thanks for looking!

Edited by ebow86 - September/29/2011 at 03:13
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 10:01
I have the same identical scope, it has provided years of service and is a pretty decent scope in my view.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2011 at 16:59
Originally posted by lucytuma lucytuma wrote:

I have the same identical scope, it has provided years of service and is a pretty decent scope in my view.

Thanks, though this scope has never left my backyard, the word is these roof prism Bushnell elites are very tough scopes and can withstand serious abuse. Pictures are very deceiving as well, the scope is very compact and light for it's size.
bro.steve View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro.steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 23:20
If still available, call me at 214-478-8050 Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic