OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

For Sale Leica CRF 1200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale Leica CRF 1200
    Posted: September/18/2011 at 19:59
I am selling my Leica CRF 1200. It is in good condition and works perfectly.

I have successfully ranged trees out to 1400 yards. The longest I personally ranged an animal was an elk at over 1130 yards. Optics are great in these units, it can work well as a monocular. Very compact, very light, and it works on all targets. None of that reflective non reflective crap that some of the brands make you deal with.

Asking $600 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal or postal money order. If you use paypal either send payment as a gift or add 4% to cover fees.

Thanks

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Cody.e.Smith View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody.e.Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2011 at 01:42
Would you be open to a trade?
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2011 at 08:31
Not ulness you are offering up a Leica Geovid HD.  Big Grin
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody.e.Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2011 at 09:44
 No I don't have that.  Unfortunately all I have to offer for trade is a ton of Magpul 30rd Pmags, Magpul PRS stocks, DPMS slick side upper with Young NM BCG with WS2 coating and left side charging handle.

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2011 at 08:56
$525

jonoMT View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2011 at 09:39
That's quite the deal, considering they now have a version that only is rated to 1000 yards for $600. And the 1600 yard version is $800.
Reaction time is a factor...
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2011 at 09:31
$510 shipped

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody.e.Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2011 at 13:04
would you take $300 plus a Magpul PRS stock that is new in the box for an AR-15?
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2011 at 14:45
Not thanks on the stock.  I had one and sold it not to long ago.  I am really just looking for cash.  Bought the Geovids, now I got to pay back my savings account.  Big Grin

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2011 at 21:07
sold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic