OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

BMG 50CAL SCOPE ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busabill1397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMG 50CAL SCOPE ??
    Posted: September/12/2011 at 17:17
Bmg 50cal looking at the group buy kit #5 SS 10x42 nice to have the NF but not right now,shooting at the range 500yd to start also using it also on my ar10 will be a plus,thank you in advance for help this seems to be a great forum Excellent from what i have read lots of nice peopleCool here,thanks Bill
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 17:23
Which 50 Cal?

I ask because the mounting hardware for many 50-cals isn't ideal for an AR10 also.  

The SS10X will hold up to both just fine.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
busabill1397 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busabill1397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 17:39
SHF with the 1913 top rail same as the ar10 i have my rra rail mount on it now with my 3-9x40     30-06 scope
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 17:44
Welcome to Optics Talk. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busabill1397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 17:49
thank you Cheaptrick,cool avatar!! Excellent
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busabill1397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 20:12
Just placed my order from the group buy kit # 5 SS10x42 and got the SWFA scope mount also Excellentwhich looks better made and nicerCool then my rra mount have too wait and see when it gets here cant wait for the ups truckYippee,if this scope works out as well as i think it will than its time to start upgrading on the rest of my scoped guns, SWFA has some of the best deals anywhere around.
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busabill1397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2011 at 20:15

Thank you for the fast reply Rancid Coolaid and the good infoExcellent

ebow86 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2011 at 01:12
Originally posted by busabill1397 busabill1397 wrote:

Just placed my order from the group buy kit # 5 SS10x42 and got the SWFA scope mount also Excellentwhich looks better made and nicerCool then my rra mount have too wait and see when it gets here cant wait for the ups truckYippee,if this scope works out as well as i think it will than its time to start upgrading on the rest of my scoped guns, SWFA has some of the best deals anywhere around.

Please post back your thoughts and opinions once you put it through it's pacesWink
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2011 at 12:47
Welcome to the OT!

Can never go wrong with any of the SS scopes,they can all handle .50 cal.
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic