OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Wifes reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wifes reply
    Posted: September/06/2011 at 21:07
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2011 at 21:36

Stare
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2011 at 21:44
Whacko
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2011 at 06:24
Bandito
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2011 at 07:40
Indeed they do.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2011 at 10:43
Head Banger 

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 06:20
I'm just as amazed that he was able to acquire all that and keep her happy for 40 years much less just be solvent!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 10:43
One day I woke up, looked around at all the stuff I had and thought about what it took to get it all. Then I thought about the wife and how she had changed with time. Then I thought about what would happen if we got divorced; I'd loose more than half my stuff and make half as much money. Then I thought about how old I was and realized "I'm to old to start over". Easiest way to avoid a mid-life crises I know of.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 11:16
That sure sounds like rolling over to me....Bucky

Is 'she who must be obeyed' back from Alaska and the Ice Road truckers Convention she went to with Large Marge?  You seem to be enjoying your weekends lately so I'm thinking ...Not! Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 11:35
Yep she's home. Got that oil derrick delivered and wrestled a Grizzly at an exhibition match in Juno. Of course the bear lost, and the trainer can't get him to come out of his cage now. She wants to go back but she said she's not going to wrestle anymore eskimos. She says their to hairy and have really bad breath.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 11:39
Dang, thats the 4th grizzly she has ruined
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 11:43
4th  grizzly.... lost count on the Eskimos....! Whacko

I bet if we ever get to meet her she is 4 foot nothing and 75lbs soaking wet and the sweetest person in the world.... opposites attract ya know! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 11:46
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Yep she's home. Got that oil derrick delivered and wrestled a Grizzly at an exhibition match in Juno. Of course the bear lost, and the trainer can't get him to come out of his cage now. She wants to go back but she said she's not going to wrestle anymore eskimos. She says their to hairy and have really bad breath.

Dang thats the 4th or 5th time she's oiled Derrick!  I hear he is actually looking forward to her next visit! Cool
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 12:13
Careful guys, the wife does have the password here. She beat it out of me. If you see a black and pink Kenworth pull in front of your place you better know where the back door is.
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2011 at 18:49
Get Your Popcorn Ready
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2011 at 08:43
Late to the party again Ernie! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2011 at 06:56
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Careful guys, the wife does have the password here. She beat it out of me. If you see a black and pink Kenworth pull in front of your place you better know where the back door is.
For my own good, I'm not going to comment on how this is worded.......... sorry, but I had to bring it up.Bucky

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2011 at 07:50
Yeah I know...and BD or Ted aren't even involved!!!!
--Thomas Jefferson

stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2011 at 13:28
Stop worrying guys,do these wives know that we have friends in high places..S&W.My wife's responce to that is she has friends in high places also FRY PAN & LAWYERSWhacko
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic