OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Concealed Carry??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2006 at 16:03

I live in Southerrn California, about a mile form the Pacific Ocean.  My chance of getting a CCW are somewhere between slim and none, although I am happy to find out that someone other than Daine Feinstein has a CCW in the Great State of California (aka Talibanifornia, Commiefornia and forgive me for not being politically correct, soon to be exclusively Demomexifagifornia).  It is kinda like being an American in a Communist country (and I know all about being in a Communist country).

ILya

silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2006 at 16:43

Next Tuesday, the twenty first of March, Govoner Mitch Danniels will sign into law Indiana's life time CCW.

If you or your company would like to locate in Indiana I would be more than happy to help.

"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2006 at 09:37
Originally posted by Izzman Izzman wrote:

I live in Kansas and they are just now considering the legislation.  I think its gonna pass. They're also considering a stound your ground type law in which you can engage an intruder( i.e. shoot them )  and be immune to civil lawsuits.  This law basically states that you don't have to run from an intruder in your own house.  I saw all this info on the NRA website.  I think they have all this info on a state by state basis if anyone needs help finding out about their particular state.

anyway... just my 2 cents

Good news for you and hopefully bad news for your Gov. when its re-election time!!!!!!

KANSAS PASSES "SHALL-ISSUE" RIGHT-TO-CARRY!

On Thursday, Governor Sebelius' (D) veto of NRA-backed Right-to-Carry legislation, Senate Bill 418, "The Personal and Family Protection Act," was overridden!

"After 12 years, it took a collective, bi-partisan effort to win this fight," NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox declared.  Kansas now joins 38 other states that respect the Right-to-Carry and allow their citizens to carry a firearm for personal protection. 

The Kansas State Senate voted 30 to 10 to override Governor Sebelius' veto of the Right-to-Carry legislation.  Less than a day later, the Kansas House of Representatives voted 91 to 33 to sustain the override.

Cox continued, "We want to recognize the steadfast support of several state leaders.  Without their hard work, Kansans would still be deprived of this valuable law.  Senator Phil Journey (R-26), Representative Candy Ruff (D-40), and Representative Gary Hayzlett (R-122), worked tirelessly on this measure and we thank them."

"As always, we appreciate the commitment and participation of our members in Kansas for helping pass this legislation and helping override the Governor's veto of this law that will serve to protect law-abiding Kansans and their families," concluded Cox.

rvaducks View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvaducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2006 at 16:21
I carry everyday.  Most days it's a USP 9mm or a USP/C in .45.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic