OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Weaver reticle dimensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weaver reticle dimensions?
    Posted: August/07/2011 at 08:04
   I'm looking for dimensions on the available Weaver reticles (subtension, thickness, etc). There's nothing on the Weaver site...just images of the reticles. Anybody have anything on this?

Thanks!   -Al
"Marsupials scare me".
torisdad View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2011 at 15:55
I have the EMDR dimensions somewhere around here. Let me know if that's the one you want, otherwise you will have to call Weaver. Their tech's have been very knowledgable and nice to me so far.

Andrew
sscoyote View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sscoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2011 at 21:29
Al--Weaver quit advertising that info in their catalogs a couple years ago. I have the older catalogs with subs. in them. Let us know which reticle you're wanting the info on and i'll check it.
Steve
Al Nyhus View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2011 at 21:50
Originally posted by sscoyote sscoyote wrote:

Al--Weaver quit advertising that info in their catalogs a couple years ago. I have the older catalogs with subs. in them. Let us know which reticle you're wanting the info on and i'll check it.

The one I'm interested in is the plex reticle on the 4-16 Classic V series.

Thanks so much...I appreciate it. Big Smile  -Al
"Marsupials scare me".
sscoyote View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sscoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2011 at 05:04

Got it. Looks like 18 inch per hundred yds. @ 4x between plex post tips and 4.48 @ 16x.

Steve
Al Nyhus View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2011 at 21:25
       Thanks!  -Al
"Marsupials scare me".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic