OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Shotgun / BlackPowder Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Nikon Omega Scope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffcamis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nikon Omega Scope
    Posted: January/16/2006 at 19:15
I just read a post on a new scope that nikon's putting out for the omega muzzle loader. If anyone has any info on the specs, price, or were I could buy one, I'd appreciate it. I've just pick up a new omega and wanted some good glass with a recticle custom to the rifle. Thanks.
Jeff Cam
Stud Duck View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stud Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2006 at 07:28

I read the same post, I'm looking forward to evaluating one of the new Nikons' too. But, I just don't believe they've been released yet.

I haven't done this yet, but you may be able to read some propaganda on Nikon's web site.

Edited by Stud Duck
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2006 at 14:40
SWFA will have them as soon as anyone.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Stud Duck View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stud Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2006 at 08:59
There is an article on this new scope posted on Realtree's web site. www.realtree.com
OldBuckhunter View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBuckhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2006 at 09:26
New to forum, but you can go to http://nikonsportoptics.com and click hunting and see demo on omega scope. I am buying one. April release date. Mine is Nikon 8403, which is camo model. You can buy now at http://rifescopes.com for $269. I also bought Thompson realtree base and QR realtree rings. I added this to my favorites as I know I will get a lot of help from you folks.
Eternity has but two choices. Whats yours?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic