OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I'm back!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm back!
    Posted: June/20/2011 at 20:26
I know you loons missed me over the past few months and i want to appologize for being a ghost. Between my wife recovering from her broken back (she's now back to 100%) and my work completely banning this website it's been more difficult to get internet time.

I won't be able to post as often as i had due to the work blockage but i've been itching to get back on here and give some of you a hard time Wink

Just wanted to let you know that nothing drastic happened, just a few very busy months and some inconvienences due to work.

I've got a few good stories to share and will be posting them over the next day or 2 in here or the coffee house!

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/2011 at 20:32
Good to see you back!
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/2011 at 21:25
Dude, you have a great avatar pic! Too bad your employer doesn't see the the value in the OT.
Reaction time is a factor...
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/2011 at 22:20
Welcome back, Paul.  You were missed...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 03:27
Welcome Back Paul!! Howdy
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 07:12
Man I just mailed you a letter Saturday!  Welcome back!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 07:29
I was wondering if you'd sent the snail mail yet since last months flares didn't work.

Bummer that work completely block us out.!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 07:31
Paul you get the vehicle situation under control???
Glad the wife is back to 100%!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 11:28

Youv'e been missed....Nice to hear the great news about the wife....Looking forward to the stories...Chatt onSmile

Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:06
The wife has been back to work now for a while full time. She had to take nearly all of her saved vacation and comp time to remain paid while she recovered but considering all the things that went her way medically, we aren't complaining much Big Smile

Her car was completely totaled and i remember posting some of the details a few months back. Not sure if i posted pics but will do so later tonight if i can get back into my picture account i have online.

She's now in a 2009 kia spectra that was an absolute steal. Damn thing only had 22k miles on it and cost just under 10k. She likes and although its slightly smaller then her Jetta it gets great gas mileage (averaging 34 mpg) and runs smooth as silk.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:06
BTW, thanks for the welcome back guys. Excellent
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:08
You've missed a lot while you were out..... Bigdaddy came out the closet officially and ran off with a midget stripper named Vern.
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:09
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

You've missed a lot while you were out..... Bigdaddy came out the closet officially and ran off with a midget stripper named Vern.

Not surprising in the least....and im sure it definitely hurt Bud. Both physically and emotionally Big Grin
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:10
It did but we all chipped in and bought him the deluxe model blow up sheep and so far he hasn't complained anymore
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:13
Darn, i missed out! 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:20
its ok we know you wanted to be
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 14:56
Originally posted by shooter07 shooter07 wrote:

Not surprising in the least....and im sure it definitely hurt Bud. Both physically and emotionally Big Grin
The large objective scope bells no longer scare him as much.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 15:35
Originally posted by shooter07 shooter07 wrote:

It did hurt a little but I've gotten used  to sharing BD with Graham and Dan.
Grahm would have had a total break-down if Crystal hadn't finished school and moved back to the shore with him.  AS it was he balled for a week till BD told him to man up.
--Thomas Jefferson

jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 20:58
Balled for a week?!? With who?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2011 at 05:52
Why BD of Course! The OT's pivot man! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic