OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Hunting and Shooting Gear For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bell & Carlson Remington 700 Alaskan II Stock **SP
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bell & Carlson Remington 700 Alaskan II Stock **SP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bell & Carlson Remington 700 Alaskan II Stock **SP
    Posted: June/16/2011 at 07:30
I have a used Bell and Carlson Remington 700 Short Action Alaskan II stock that I would like to sell.  It is model #2462, has full bedding block, BDL, and is in natural gear camo.  Lightly used, I ordered a new Manners stock and don't need this one anymore.  Will get some pictures, asking $150.00 shipped to your door with insurance and delivery confirmation.

See more at he following link:
http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/the-190/700-alaskan-ti-wildermess/Detail

**Sold**

Edited by cpwomack - June/21/2011 at 18:55
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 16:56
Awaiting pics. I want one of these, but not really looking for a camo one.........though I'll prolly paint it anyway.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 18:55
Trigger, sold the stock but will post or email you pictures if you want.
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2011 at 21:14
Oh. Pardon my blindness...... No need to see the pics if I can't buy it. Thanks.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2011 at 06:55
Your not blind, tried to put SPF in the title and didn't realize it didn't all fit until I saw your post.  They are not bad stocks, they do have two pressure points at the front of the barrel channel as designed by Remington, didn't affect my accuracy.  The first stock they sent me did have some in letting issues, but they replaced it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic