OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I HAD TO HAVE IT....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAD TO HAVE IT....
    Posted: June/16/2011 at 05:31
Here's a couple of pictures of my new baby.Love I'm in love.
Savage 93 17.HMR. Tikka Tac A1 308 Blaser R8 6,5-55 / 30-06. Beretta Silver Pigeon. Comming up-TIKKATAC A1 22LR

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 06:06
Excellent Looks like that will do the trick! Congrats.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 07:30
nice.  specs?
Claus View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 07:54
The Rifle is a Blaser R8 with a 6,5x55 pipe on it. The bipods are from Harris and the scope is a Leupold 4,5x14-50 Mark 4 ill.
Savage 93 17.HMR. Tikka Tac A1 308 Blaser R8 6,5-55 / 30-06. Beretta Silver Pigeon. Comming up-TIKKATAC A1 22LR

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 08:06
isn't that your 2nd R8?Bucky
Claus View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 08:28
Ha ha , Yes it is. i contacted my gunpusher and Blaser in Germany, in December last year.I wanted a Camo version of the R8, but was told both places, that it vere not on the production plan and they had no plans in that direction.
I got pissed off when i in May opened my hunting magazine and found it in camo. Again i contacted Blaser telling them what i thought about it. 
Two days later i was contacted by my dealer  (that aparently heard from Blaser)  He was willing to take the green one back at full price and sell me the camo version for the 550$ the camo was more extra.
So that was good service i think.   Thunbs Up

martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 14:06
That is a good looking piece
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 16:29
Pretty serious equipment!Shocked
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 16:40
Very nice. I also appreciated the pix showing the Danish countryside. I once did a bike trip from Copenhagen to Esbjerg and really enjoyed the roads and scenery along the way. Where do you go hunting?
Reaction time is a factor...
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 17:25
Very nice rig, Claus!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 18:27
+1 & good hunting with it.....
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 19:59
Looks like fun congratulations.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 20:03
Nice camera, what are you using to take the pics??
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2011 at 20:55
Nice rig, Claus!
-Matt
Claus View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2011 at 06:21
Thank´s for all the nice comments.Smile

Jono MT:  WOW, a bike trip from Copenhagen to Esbjerg. Now, was it a motorbike or a bicycle trip? I mean it's a nice ride on a motorbike ,  but even prettyer on a bicycle. You have to be in pretty good shape though, there's app. 180-190 miles .
How long is that ago Jono?         
I am hunting on my own land at our little old farm, we got app. 25 acres to it, there´s a couple of lakes ( we just got permission to make another lake) and a great nature for hunting.  It is locatet in (to me) one of the prettiest areas in DK. West on an island called Fyn. 

Mike 650:  The pictures are taken with a Sony Cybershot 

I took the rifle to the range last night, to see if it could more than look good.
After sighting it in it just performed like i wanted it to. 
Here is a foto of the last six shots, fired at a 200 meter ( 218 yards )distance sitting on the flor and using my bipods.

hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/18/2011 at 18:42
OK Dude I'm telling Jette on about ur new love. lol nice set up bro like it better than the last one. One day i'll make it over to vist b4 ur to old to get out the house without a walker lol.

Edited by hunterwingler - June/18/2011 at 18:42
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2011 at 02:59
Nice rig and great first 6 shots. You cannot complain about that. Is that with factory ammo ?
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2011 at 07:11
Excellent all the way around! 

Lefty action is always nice for me to see as well.  Head Bang   Wink
Claus View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2011 at 08:19
Jamie: You´r welcome anytime. Jette knows all about my new love. I had to promise not to bring it to bed though. Big Smile 
A walker?????    The only Walker i'll need is called Johnny Walker Black label. 

8Shots :  This were shot with Norma training ammo. We are working on the right mixture for the home made ones, i whish to use Nosler Partition bullets. 

helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2011 at 13:58
You didn't have to put a gun in the picture to make us jealous of your new piece of land.  Wink

Nice looking gun.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic