OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Microtech (AUG) going to sell cheap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microtech (AUG) going to sell cheap
    Posted: May/31/2011 at 10:26
 STG-556 Gebirgsjager Limited Edition Add to Collection
- similar to STG-556, engraved Edelweiss flower insignia, except includes all OD Green finish, 1.5x CQB optical sight, 6 in. Picatinny side rail, three 30 shot mags., OD Green Currahee knife with nylon sheath, Giles sling with Uncle Mike's sling swivels, custom Pelican 1700 green case, and certificate of authenticity.
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$3,495 $3,100 $2,750 $2,525 $2,300 $2,100 $1,875

We've got one listed on GunBroker with no reserve that will sell today.

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 10:51
to rich for my blood though I'd love to have it.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 12:25
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

to rich for my blood though I'd love to have it.
Roll on Floor Laughing
You know you can afford it. Now bid on it.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 12:34
no not right now I can't.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 16:30
oh hell 33min and not even to 2k yet... this is a steal!
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 16:31
This woudl be a nice toy for Dan!
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 16:32
That one is going to hurt, we'll lose quite a bit on it.  You win some you lose some.  Whatever
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2011 at 16:50
I shot a mag through an MSAR.  It had that same scope on it, but was not the limited edition.  Pretty neat rifles IMO.  The trigger needed a little work, but how compact and close to the body it was when in firing position was pretty cool.  
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 07:23
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

That one is going to hurt, we'll lose quite a bit on it.  You win some you lose some.  Whatever
Current Bid   $1,974.00    No Reserve!     Started at   $0.01
Quantity   1 # of bids   23   Bid History
Time left   Listing has Ended   
15 minute rule  

Sorry bout that Chris.  I wish i could have advertised it a bit more.. Next time I'll whore up as many forums as I can and link them to it.

Edited by SVT_Tactical - June/01/2011 at 07:24
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 07:56
I would have loved to buy it........Unfortunately it's price far outclasses anything in my collection......Even at that very low price.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 08:01
I should have bid.... i'm kicking myself now for not.... I blame Beltfed for telling me I can't afford it.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 08:59
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

I should have bid.... i'm kicking myself now for not.... I blame Beltfed for telling me I can't afford it.
Ahhmmmmmm, I told you, you could afford it. Don't blame me because you shot yourself in the d!(k.
I never cared for the .223/5.56 until I shot an AUG, then I fell in love with the AUG. With a 20" barrel it is as short as a CAR 15 with a 16" barrel and you don't have to stop to extend the stock.
The down sides of the AUG are, the trigger is heavy, but you can get a drop in kit that cuts the pull by a third to half; you can't change shoulders and go from strong to weak since the ejection port is even with your face; and with the older AUGs you can't change scopes (the newer AUGs don't have this problem).
It's an accurate rifle in a carbine package, and if you can find the parts you can configure it to meet your needs.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 10:35
We always list the guns we take on trade on GunBroker with No Reserve.  No Reserve auctions get much more traffic than Reserve auctions and we use them to drive traffic to SWFA.com.  We don't lose money very often but this week we've lost big money on two of them.  Dave handles all the trades and I think I am going to have to take it out of his pay.

DaveButt KickMe
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 10:51
ouch. 
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 11:39
How much did he give it on tradeShocked?
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 11:51
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

How much did he give it on tradeShocked?
to much
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 12:33
svtButt KickBeltFed
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2011 at 12:36
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

svtButt KickBeltFed
Big Grin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic