OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Binoculars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Theron Wapiti APO Binocular review and comparisons
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Theron Wapiti APO Binocular review and comparisons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sako7STW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theron Wapiti APO Binocular review and comparisons
    Posted: May/29/2011 at 15:13
I did a really good revies on these and thought I would let everyone here know where to took to see it.

http://www.opticstalk.com/topic29189_post416525.html#416525
I will keep my guns, keep hunting, fishing and the outdoors. You can keep the change!
spf2 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spf2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2011 at 23:57
someone posted it on 24hour.

Only $150/ea?!  But you have to order 50 pairs.  Time to form a group buy and charter a boat to China?
Bird Watcher View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2011 at 15:21
Originally posted by spf2 spf2 wrote:

someone posted it on 24hour.

Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found
spf2 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spf2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2011 at 15:41
THERON View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THERON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2011 at 17:00
   They are probably very similar FWIW, but I know the costs are not what you would think once you add in all the hidden fees and upgrades like dielectric coatings, warrenty, shipping, customs, blah blah blahBig Grin  I could show you the same or very similar bin that sells for OVER $600 in a different country. 
  Truth is you can find most Chinese made binoculars for sale offered on some trade sights or at trade shows. Some companies spend more to change the cosmetics to hide this but if you use your imagination you can see that many makes and models are the same or VERY similar in design. Some have the same internals with a different external style (open or closed hinge) and that is why specs are the same for a lot of them even in different styles.  Some have exclusive rights to designs some don't but you will pay more for those in the end. In the end it is a lot of marketing and what the customer wants in the end that fits his budget and warrenty plan.  Its all good..... and good to have them available in many forms and ways to purchase the items we love to tinker with right?Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic