OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Win a Colorado Elk Hunt w Respect Outdoors TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 17:45
Facebook always confuses me.   Bucky    I guess I did it.  I clicked on the little hand after I convinced facebook that it was me.  I think that they know it was me. 

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 17:53
Originally posted by Respect Outdoors Respect Outdoors wrote:

This is all about a dream hunt.... under the right circumstances I don't see why there would be a problem with that.... Please understand that this is a Burris deal but I'm kinda brokering it.... I'll work for my boyz at the OT!!!Yippee 

Why don't you guys blow up some emails and get this thing going... I don't want to have to wait till summer to give the trip away.... sooner we get to a thousand, the sooner we find out who needs to start packing! Shocked

Thanks Chris for putting this post up! 

Hollar at you boys later.... I'm about to go test drive an extremely hot Blonde haired Rifle that stands about 5'9", is wearing high heels and is currently wondering why I'm still on the computer!Mean Computer 
Gotta RUN!NO2 Howdy

Interesting.

Have you seen my SHOT Show overview, by chance?

I recall taking a few pictures at Burris/Stener booth:

ILya

SD Dog View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 17:57

I'm about to go test drive an extremely hot Blonde haired Rifle that stands about 5'9", is wearing high heels and is currently wondering why I'm still on the computer! 

Careful, that can get expensive fast!
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 19:24
Alright, I can't use Facebook for professional reasons, but I liked it through my wife's account.  I hope that is kosher.

It would really be something to win a trip like that. 

If I win, do I have to use an Eliminator?

I'm sorry!  Just kidding!  Just Kidding! I couldn't resist.  I think it would be the best field evaluation I can think of!

BTW Robert your really coming along on your emoticons!  Wink

Glad you stuck around.

-Matt
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 19:28
Me  like'ed
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2011 at 00:17
Done

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2011 at 06:25
I've been holding out until now, but it looks like I'm finally gonna break down and go get a Facebook account.

TGBTG
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Respect Outdoors View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2011 at 07:36
I really appreciate all the OT support. You guys are a fine group and I'm honored to be a member. Alan I think it's cool you picked up on my TGBTG.... if you go to my website and read the "Who we are" page, you'll get the full story of where that term came from..... the short version is me sitting on a porch in Fiji when i was 19. no cars, no electricity and no idea how the heck I got there... the man I was sitting next to, looked at me and said "you had nothing to do with getting here, your just living what God has for ya" 

I finished my journal entry that night with "To God Be The Glory".... many nights later and to tired to write much, I simply wrote TGBTG. it stuck! That phrase is a part of my everyday life. 

not to preach guys..... just thought I'd through that out there so you didn't think it was some kind of souther cracker swamp slang.....

later.

"All men die, few ever really live"
Sako A7 Burris Eliminator
7mm Rem Mag 139 gr GMX Superformance
Have gun will hunt!
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2011 at 07:42
Matt... I just went through the past posts and about cracked up at your comment about the emticons.... I was actually thinking about our first slugfest referring to them when I posted them.... This forum cracks me up! 

I can see it being a huge help to much of what I do.... putting together a couple videos of the Eliminator today.... will post them. 
Have gun will hunt!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2011 at 07:56

I really appreciate all the OT support. You guys are a fine group and I'm honored to be a member. Alan I think it's cool you picked up on my TGBTG.... if you go to my website and read the "Who we are" page, you'll get the full story of where that term came from..... the short version is me sitting on a porch in Fiji when i was 19. no cars, no electricity and no idea how the heck I got there... the man I was sitting next to, looked at me and said "you had nothing to do with getting here, your just living what God has for ya" 

I finished my journal entry that night with "To God Be The Glory".... many nights later and to tired to write much, I simply wrote TGBTG. it stuck! That phrase is a part of my everyday life. 

not to preach guys..... just thought I'd through that out there so you didn't think it was some kind of souther cracker swamp slang.....

later.

i told you we were a good groupWink
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:23
Absolutely Amazing!!!! The OT has gone off the chart!!! we are already at 800 likes... I think we're going to have a winner by the end of the day!!!! 
Have gun will hunt!
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:29

Absolutely Amazing!!!! The OT has gone off the chart!!! we are already at 800 likes... I think we're going to have a winner by the end of the day!!!! 
I'll start the packing thanks!!!

I woke up like that once, but I wasn;t in fiji I was in Panama city florida with some  girls 2 or 3 I couldn't tell and didn't hang around long enough to find out, it Was life changing as well.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:37

I think we're going to have a winner by the end of the day!!!! 

I'd like to put in my request now for a medium rare prime ribeye and some good single malt scotch for at least one dinner.  Whether we eat smoked cornish game hens, lobster, or grilled sea scallops wrapped in bacon on the other dinners, I'll leave entirely up to you.  After all, I'm easy to please and don't want to appear greedy.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:46
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

I think we're going to have a winner by the end of the day!!!! 

I'd like to put in my request now for a medium rare prime ribeye and some good single malt scotch for at least one dinner.  Whether we eat smoked cornish game hens, lobster, or grilled sea scallops wrapped in bacon on the other dinners, I'll leave entirely up to you.  After all, I'm easy to please and don't want to appear greedy.
Excellent
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:46
Ted your totally a nut!!! love it. 
Have gun will hunt!
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 09:48
Robert, give us a heads up before you do the drawing, we want to be ready, ya knowWink  BTW if you want to call me when I win, I'll PM you my phone number or Chris has itWink
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 11:13
Ted is definately in charge of ordering the meals. That is making me hungry. Excellent

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 11:39
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

Ted is definately in charge of ordering the meals. That is making me hungry. Excellent

Thunbs Up      Thunbs Up
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2011 at 23:51
It made 1000... Drawing tomorrow!!!
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/2011 at 10:15
Congratulations Jason Burkleo... not sure if he's a member of the OT... but if he's not... he will be! Let's let America know what the OT is all about!!!! There are going to be numerous chances to win free hunting and fishing trips. This is just the beginning. Thank you all so much for the support!!!! The next hint to be given away will be announced later tonight.... I can promise you, it will be an amazing hunt for sure!!!!! 
Have gun will hunt!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic