OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Win a Colorado Elk Hunt w Respect Outdoors TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Win a Colorado Elk Hunt w Respect Outdoors TV
    Posted: April/05/2011 at 10:51
Robert Arrington of Respect Outdoors Elk Hunt and Burris Eliminator Laser Scopes Giveaway

This will be the easiest contest you ever enter and the odds are very good in comparison to most contests/raffles.

All you have to do is have a Facebook account and goto this page and click the    button at the top.

Once The Burris Eliminator LaserScope Fan Page reaches 1000 fans, Robert Arrington of Respect Outdoors will select one person out of the 1000 to join him this October on an all expense paid elk hunt in Colorado with Trout Creek Elk Hunts which will be filmed and aired on The Outdoor Channel.

Right now the site has 60 fans, let's see if we can Blow It Up and get it to 1,000 this week!

In addition to being eligible for the hunt you might also win a Burris Eliminator LaserScope.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:00
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:05
Done, going to pack..
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:09

Mike and Brandon, if you'll bring the food and adult beverages, I'll drive.

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:09
Done, going to pack..
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:18
me too!!!

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:49
Well being as though I didn't get a tag in AZ AGAIN....
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 11:56
I've only used a Facebook account once, trying to contact Kathy Long.  She never responded, so I have never used it since.  I just activated it again and "entered", I guess.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 13:33
Well, I entered.  However, the way my luck usually works...

ILya
Respect Outdoors View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 14:59
I'm telling you guys.. I love this forum!!! it's the only one I'm a part of and it seems to have some awesome members!!!! Bandito I just had to put one of those little guys in there.... LOL... 

This Elk hunt will be absolutely OFF THE FREAKIN CHART!  I am really looking forward to many more great discussions and tons of good feedback... I thank you all so much for your support. My only Guarantee is.... I will NEVER and I mean NEVER endorse a product unless I sincerely feel it is what I'm saying it is... Sponsors can take their money and shove it, I Respect My Name more than a paycheck. Now if I'm wrong about something, I expect you guys to tell me I'm wrong, but my opinions are tested and sincere. 

I can't wait to see who I'll be hunting with. 

Our outfitter is Brad Carnahan and his outfitting business is Trout Creek Elk Hunts. this will be a memory you never forget. troutcreekelkhunts.com 

thanks everybody! 

TGBTG
Robert Arrington 

"All men die, few ever really live"
Sako A7 Burris Eliminator
7mm Rem Mag 139 gr GMX Superformance
Have gun will hunt!
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 15:32
Done Big Smile
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 15:51
Who's up for the ski trip on the way, let's do it now, lol.
DONE!Excellent
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 15:53
Hey, Robert... say an OT member or members ends up being selected to go on this hunt.  Would it be possible for another OT member who didn't get selected to tag along as a non-hunting guest just to enjoy the trip if said guest pays their own way?
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:04
Ted, asking if you can tag along when I win the hunt?  Little preemptive, but I might just take you along, maybe.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:09
Yeah, I want to witness your skill and knowledge first-hand so maybe one day I can learn to be 50% the hunter you are John.  A man has to have lofty, almost unachievable goals to drive him to better himself, ya know.
Ted

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:15
Originally posted by SD Dog SD Dog wrote:

Making me blush.  So far never missed an elk, never hit one either.

Aim to high and you fall over backwards.

See... that kind of wisdom right there is exactly why you're my hero!
Ted

SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:18
Laugh  At least you have a good attitude.  Will warn you, it is a long hard climb.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:20

Aim to high and you fall over backwards. 
Thats what happened to my wife!

If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 16:22
Originally posted by SD Dog SD Dog wrote:

Laugh  At least you have a good attitude.  Will warn you, it is a long hard climb.

I've learned that nothing worth achieving is easy.
Ted

Respect Outdoors View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Respect Outdoors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2011 at 17:41
This is all about a dream hunt.... under the right circumstances I don't see why there would be a problem with that.... Please understand that this is a Burris deal but I'm kinda brokering it.... I'll work for my boyz at the OT!!!Yippee 

Why don't you guys blow up some emails and get this thing going... I don't want to have to wait till summer to give the trip away.... sooner we get to a thousand, the sooner we find out who needs to start packing! Shocked

Thanks Chris for putting this post up! 

Hollar at you boys later.... I'm about to go test drive an extremely hot Blonde haired Rifle that stands about 5'9", is wearing high heels and is currently wondering why I'm still on the computer!Mean Computer 
Gotta RUN!NO2 Howdy
"All men die, few ever really live"
Sako A7 Burris Eliminator
7mm Rem Mag 139 gr GMX Superformance
Have gun will hunt!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic