OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

gotta love those girls!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gotta love those girls!!
    Posted: February/22/2011 at 11:50

You gotta love those girls!!

Ted's daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad cancel my allowance, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window,
take my TV, stereo, iPhone and jewelry to the charity shop.  Sell my car, take my front door key and throw me out of the house."

Well, she didn't exactly put it like that.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually what she said was, "Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."

Edited by 3_tens - February/22/2011 at 11:51
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2011 at 11:55
Whacko
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2011 at 15:59
Shocked
Claus View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2011 at 05:04
LocoLocoLocoLocoLoco
Savage 93 17.HMR. Tikka Tac A1 308 Blaser R8 6,5-55 / 30-06. Beretta Silver Pigeon. Comming up-TIKKATAC A1 22LR

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2011 at 20:06
Shocked
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2011 at 21:48
Just for clarification... THIS particular Ted's daughter won't be having any boyfriends at all anytime soon!  I might allow her to start dating when she's 35.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2011 at 22:17
Don't worry guys,the son-in-laws make up for it when the daughters give you grand children.I know as I have 9 [5 grand sons & 4 grand daughters] as of Decemember the shop is now closedBig Smile
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2011 at 06:04
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Just for clarification... THIS particular Ted's daughter won't be having any boyfriends at all anytime soon!  I might allow her to start dating when she's 35.

Good luck with that theory Ted. Mother Nature usually wins out. LOL. Smile

If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2011 at 09:12
Actually i thought it was Mr. Nasty that usually wins out! Wink
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Beiruty View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beiruty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2011 at 09:19
Welcome to America. Young Mr. Moe, may never had the chance to be introduced to the OPer in this way in his ancestors home country. What you know is still better than why you do not know.  At least yo can deal with it.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2011 at 09:28
huh???? Whatever

Edited by budperm - February/24/2011 at 09:28
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 11:50
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Good luck with that theory Ted. Mother Nature usually wins out. LOL. Smile

Perhaps, but my money is on Mister 12 gauge and out of town friends who know how to get rid of bodies.

ILya
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 13:25

I think Mr. Nasty might win out.

I dated a girl once; her dad was ex-Special Forces, and a member of the Pheonx team during Vietnam. After I had asked his daughter out, a friend who new the father well, told me that if I ever did the big nasty with her, I would have to marry her or die. Took the young lady to a movie and then to the local lookout at the park. This girl was on me like a stray dog on a t-bone. The whole time the only things I could think about was; I don't want to get married now, her father used to assinate people with a gurka knife, and I don't want to die. I had her home an hour before her curfew. It was our only date. 
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 16:21
LOL...Probably the smartest thing you've ever done Lynn! Hippie....Chicken little! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 16:37
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

LOL...Probably the smartest thing you've ever done Lynn! Hippie....Chicken little! Wink
The daughter was Amerasian and smoken hot.
Now I have known some stone cold killers and they didn't scare me, but her dad had everything that caused me to be warey of crossing him. Just didn't see the wisdom in getting involved in a situation that wouldn't end well, for me at least.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 16:45
I applaud your good sense my friend.  The OT just wouldn't be the same without cha!
Why is it the it's teh Bosses or Pritchers or police captains daughters that are the wild and freaky ones???
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2011 at 16:55
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

I applaud your good sense my friend.  The OT just wouldn't be the same without cha!
Why is it the it's teh Bosses or Pritchers or police captains daughters that are the wild and freaky ones???
I'm still above ground and vertical, have most of my parts, and I'm not living in the projects with a lazy wife and 8 kids (the future as I saw it then, if I lived Shocked)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic