OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Eye Sight Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pheasantpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eye Sight Problems
    Posted: January/30/2011 at 11:56
I have a distortion in in my shooting eye.When looking at my TDS-Plex AV 4-12 X 50 swarovski.The lower lines are not straight,wavy.I was thinking that the new BT that you turn for different yardage would be better for my problem.But I was reading on forum that some were saying that the swarovski is not the best choice for a turning BT.No one finished by saying what they would recemend.Any help would be very helpful.
Pheasantpoint View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pheasantpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2011 at 17:20
what do you think?Swarovski,Z3-5,Zeiss,Ttijicon.I want to be able to match the turrent to a Browning A-bolt,300WSM,shooting Winchester XP3,150 gr.Don't want to go any higher than $1500,But a $1000 would be better.Would like some imput please.
shockey View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2011 at 17:46
Swarovski
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2011 at 17:54
Zeiss with Z800 ret,made for the 300wsm!If you are going to hunt,the the Trij. in  green triangle.
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic