OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Archery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Something Wicked is Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something Wicked is Here
    Posted: January/06/2011 at 10:35
I just got my Something is Wicked email from Trijicon. It is for the new AccuPoint, check it out.
http://www.trijicon.com/whats_new.cfm?whats_newID=180#180

Doug
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2011 at 10:45
kewl,
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2011 at 10:49

should be nice but i think a lot were disappointed to find all the hype from Trijicon was for archery.  I like it though

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2011 at 10:54
Their site says there will be more announcements before Shot 2011.
Doug
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2011 at 11:50
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

Their site says there will be more announcements before Shot 2011.

I cant imagine why they didnt send me one to test during bow season Robin Hood

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
SSgtSmitty View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSgtSmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/2011 at 11:09
This thing is going to cost a bunch of cash for a bow sight. 
What is the MSRP?

SSgtSmitty
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/2011 at 14:39
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/2011 at 18:23

Ouch!!!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
neilbilly View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/2011 at 21:37
I know why they didn't send me one before bow season. I'd have to jump out of a tree with it and club the poor beastie to death with it. Sad  I shoot a bow even worse than I golf and I've actually been asked not to return to 2 different courses. 
If God didn't want me to play with it, he'd of made my arms shorter.
cbm View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2011 at 12:28
I used to shoot one of those adjustable sights and it was really neat.........untill the worst case scenario happened. I had a nice buck come in at daylight and start chasing doe's around my stand. He would be anywhere from 20-50 yrds and I couldn't ever get locked in just right. I finally had my sight locked in at 45 yrds and he turned and came up a trail 30 yrds from me but I didn't have time to change the yardage..........so I aimed low and missed him.....either over or under him, never really figured out !!

Went back to a 3 pin sight after that !!

That does look like a nice sight though !
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2011 at 21:19
I do love the adjustable sight. Being able to pratice out to 80/90 yds. is alot of fun.
But you do give up on making spontaneous or rushed shots.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
emilyralph View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emilyralph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2011 at 00:43
Interesting!!!Smile

300 ultramag View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 ultramag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2011 at 12:02
its a remake of the hha that you can get for 100-150 bucks,but i do like the yardage marks are etched in the site instead of using tape
ccoker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2011 at 15:51
ouch!!!!!
www.TacticalGunReview.com

Pro Staff - Silencer Shop

http://tacticalgunreview.com

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2011 at 17:24
It's cool and all, but when you think about it, other than the triangular aiming point and the clear pin, what does it really offer that many other fiber optic adjustable bow sights don't for 1/5th the price?  I don't get what the real advantage to this sight is, but my opinion might change if I actually saw one.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2011 at 18:35
Yeah thos prices they can  lick mo liathróid sweaty.  for thos of u that dont know it's Irish look it up
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic