OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

^x weaver K series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatammo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ^x weaver K series
    Posted: December/29/2010 at 22:29
What is the forums opinion on this scope?
powderburn View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powderburn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2010 at 07:57
Generally good I would say. Of course with weaver K's you have to be specific. The old steel tube scopes from the 70's are pretty old technology now but they continue to soldier on. I have a K4 and a K2.5 or maybe I should say had a K2.5 as it is currently residing on my buddy's #1 450/400. I would not trade them off and I really think that they will become more desirable as the trend of manufacturers is away from these practical hunting scopes. The newer K models are imported and the name has been bought and sold several time in the past few years. Never the less the ones from Japan seem to have proven fairly reliable and the optical quality has been decent for the price range. If I was looking for a fixed power scope in the sub $200 range I would definately consider one.
boatammo View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatammo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2010 at 22:21
Thanks for the reply. I should have been more precise. New series 6x.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic