OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Well I made it...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Slightly Stoopid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRSMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well I made it...
    Posted: December/13/2010 at 21:26
to Oklahoma Sunday night around 7. Made it in two and a half days without any problems. Thanks for all the good lucks and safe trips. I will leave for Louisiana in a month after this vacation.
You don’t know what you don’t know.

And those who don’t know and never try, never will.

308 Sav View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 308 Sav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/13/2010 at 21:33
Be safe and enjoy yourself.
Gerald Baker
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/14/2010 at 06:23

Ditto.  Enjoy your time off and stay safe and warm

LRSMike View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Slightly Stoopid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRSMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2010 at 10:59
Going to a gunshow this weekend in Sherman, TX, and then dropping the truck off on monday to get fixed. Hopefully this weekend the father-in-law and I will get some corn out now that deer season is over and get rid of some of these hogs around here. Almost shot one yesterday, but when I went out to look for it, it had already disappeared. I saw it from the house, and was about 400 yards away, so I didn't want to take that shot. All in all, this vacation was well nedded.

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2010 at 11:15
Glad your having fun.  Hope you get some bacon.
LRSMike View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Slightly Stoopid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRSMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2010 at 11:22
Haha I could use more than one type of bacon now lol thanks to the truck, and our dog tore up my brother in laws carpet, and to replace the whole room is 1000. hopefully they will be able to jsut fix the portion that my dog tore up. She got locked in a room when we went to eat, and got scared by herself, only 1yr old black lab. so she tried digging herself out. Oh well. I'm on vacation, can't complain.

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2010 at 11:34

Sucks about the carpet, what was it about karma and stuf we where telling you?

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2010 at 11:37
I got a choc lab, they get board easy and eat everything in site. I have got to replace door caseings when he stop chewing. That sucker chewed my home phone lines, cable TV, the doors, the Ac wires, kids swing set/play fort. and just about everythign else it can get close to and get board.

I love him thought. he is my loading buddy, he just lays there and eats anything I drop. Primers,brass,bullets dies, he will eat it all.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic