OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot pictures
    Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:20
Well I'm going to give this a try.
These pictures are from the Saturday of the MG shoot this fall.
This is a shot of part of the line during a break that they let the crowd out on the range to view the damage to targets, or take a closer look at the guns. Don't worry, that line and all the guns were cleared before anyone was allowed down range.
Kinda looking from the other end.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:24
It really sucks trying to shoot next to the mini-guns when their going.
LOOK AT ALL THOSE BELTFEDSYippee
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:25
Full AutoRocket Launcher50 CalSharp ShooterShotgunSub MachinegunTwo GunsSemi Auto
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:28
I'm jealous.  Is that brass on the ground in the first picture at the base of all the guns?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:29
Now it's time to go shopping. This is a shot from the front of the pole barn, which is just part of the vendors. Notice the MAG 58, a beltfed.
I love antiques
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:32
Of course there are those other guns too.
And another nice classic
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:34
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

I'm jealous.  Is that brass on the ground in the first picture at the base of all the guns?
Yes and it's cleaned up every night.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 16:50
I thought Kickboxer might be interested in a nice 20mm anti-hog gun, but I remembered he likes bolt action single shots, and this is a semi.
And the ammo is more modern.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 17:09
Here's one I'm sure KB would drool over too.
Premium optics were in short supply, but when you did find them they were really premium.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 17:15
This is a friend of mine shooting his brand new FN MAG 58/M 240 B.
He's a dealer/importer, and I've shot a lot of different guns thanks to him.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 17:17
I've got more pictures but I haven't put them in my file yet.
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2010 at 17:50
Well if Perry County falls (long odds lol) i know where i can head to! Big Grin
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2010 at 17:44
Guess it's a good thing I didn't bother to get the planes from the air show loaded.
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2010 at 19:43
Great pictures, looks like a good day out.
ExcellentExcellentExcellent
I'm classic shag nasty type.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2010 at 06:56
DANG Lynn!  That looks like a ton of fun!  No wonder you get so hiped up when it MG show time!!!

I'll definitely have to get to one of those shows!!! Big Grin

Congrats on finally learniong to post pictures!  See, it really wasn't that hard, was it? ExcellentExcellentExcellent
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2010 at 07:09
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Guess it's a good thing I didn't bother to get the planes from the air show loaded.
Baseball Bat You holding out on us!?!?!?!?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/30/2010 at 16:04
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Baseball Bat You holding out on us!?!?!?!?
Ah, yeah.
I'm still learning how to post pictures, and my home pc is tempormental. I also don't spend much time on the pooter at home. I will try to post some of my air show pictures in the near future, and then some of the Patton Museum's last reenactment pictures. Their both very cool.
So please don't Baseball Bat me, or I'll have to Two Gunsyou.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/30/2010 at 16:06
Aye Eye captain! 
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/30/2010 at 18:58
Well, that was cool!!!    Excellent
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic