OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

FS BURRIS FULLFIELD 4X32

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS BURRIS FULLFIELD 4X32
    Posted: October/27/2010 at 20:11
I have an original Burris Fullfield 4x32 scope for sale. The scope has no ring marks and really doesnt look as if it has been used. There are a few tiny freckling specks in the paint in one area of the scope tube but aside from that there are no scratches. The ocular (eyepiece) lens and coatings are perfect and untouched. The objective lens however has perfect outer coatings and glass but you can see tiny marks on the inside coating of the lens. You can not see these marks at all when viewing through the scope so they dont affect the performance of the scope at all. The click adjustments are audible and firm. The eye piece has the older turn style focus like older Leupolds.
     The scope comes in its original box. The box says SAFARI FINISH HI-LUME LENSES, 4X PLEX 200014. It also has the original paperwork and warranty card still in the box. Im not sure on value but I will take $140.00 shipped to lower 48. Offers welcome.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 23:51
Ah heck....Ill take $125.00 shipped to lower 48.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2010 at 18:52
After closer inspection, the tiny marks look like small metallic flakes from inside the scope tube. Im sure Burris would clean the inner tube and lens and inspect for defects for free if it was sent in for factory warranty work.

ILL DROP PRICE TO $120.00 shipped to lower 48, to help cover shipping to Burris.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 16:51
WOW, One more price drop...$107.00 shipped to your door.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2010 at 20:21
O.T. members, this is an excellent scope. I have had one for over twenty five years. It has been on 30.06, 7 mag and .375 H&H guns and has accounted for a lot of game. The glass is great and the scope is bullet proof.
You can not go wrong on this one.
Doug
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2010 at 21:20
I know it sounds stupid but a picture will increase your sales chances more than you think.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2010 at 00:39
I can send pictures to your Email address upon request.
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2010 at 05:40
Dave, check your PM box.
Sometimes my tongue outruns my brain and I say something I haven't thought of yet!
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2010 at 18:15
***SOLD***SOLD***
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2010 at 18:42

Excellent!!!!!!!!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2010 at 09:06
" Now that just pisses me off!!!! "   

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic