OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

How to Save Gas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Save Gas
    Posted: September/27/2010 at 12:46

The Cowboy solution to save Gasoline

OBAMA wants
us to cut the amount of gasoline we use.....

The
best way to stop using so much gasoline is to deport 15 million illegal immigrants!

That
would be 15 million less people using our gas.

The price
of gas would come down.....Bring our troops home from 
Afghanistan to guard the borders....

When
they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the

Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Afghanistan ....

Tell
him if he wants to come to 
AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military....

Give
him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it......After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....
He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident.....

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Afghanistan and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .......

If
they refuse to serve, ship them to 
Afghanistan anyway,
without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved..... 

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 14:44
+1American Flag
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 15:37
I wish that was possible.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 18:28
+2!
Sometimes my tongue outruns my brain and I say something I haven't thought of yet!
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 19:11
Good thinking there!!
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 21:21
Sounds great to me, I totally agree!
GetSome View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetSome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2010 at 21:33
Sounds good....make it happen .
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2010 at 06:20
+100. Send em' back.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Bboy623 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bboy623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2010 at 16:53
+101  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!
neilbilly View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2010 at 17:03
YUP!
If God didn't want me to play with it, he'd of made my arms shorter.
WestOfPecos View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestOfPecos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2010 at 17:47
(edited by author)

Imho, a broad condemnation of illegal immigrants as a whole is no better than what anti-gun people do when they try to push the sins of a very small minority of criminals on all of us gun owners. Many studies have shown that illegal immigrants as a whole (1) do not take jobs from citizens, but take jobs that citizens do not want, and that (2) as a whole they contribute thru taxes et al. (even though they are illegal) more government money than they consume. Their children are more likely to be in the services. They will probably be as patriotic - or more- and proud to be Americans as people whose ancestors arrived 300 years ago. In fact, wherever I am, I notice how we first generation immigrants are noticeably proud of our adoptive country.

A great movie that shows some true immigrant stories (including some illegal ones): "Spelling Bee." It is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen.

Edited by WestOfPecos - October/09/2010 at 18:45
Bboy623 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bboy623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2010 at 18:54
With our corrupt government, I'm surprised things aren't going on like in the plot of "Machete" (2010 movie)---Bboy623
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2010 at 21:08
The key word here is "  illegal " , millions of immigrants before them did it the right lawful way.
I'm classic shag nasty type.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2010 at 15:18
Lile I'd say your a genius but we all know better...Wink

Where did you hear this cause I love every bit of it!  I will welcome any immigrant that comes in thru the front door, not over the back fence!  They all need to pay their dues and prove their loyalty just like our ancestors did!  and do that before they get benefits!

Edited by budperm - October/11/2010 at 15:19
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2010 at 23:30
I served with a number of hispanic "citizen soldiers". They were obviously here legally very patriotic and very reliable and true to their duties. The ones I worked with were as good as any American born soldier and I will always respect them and consider them my friends. BUT! I am totally fed up with people making excuses for illegals and how they contribute to our country. The illegals take away from everybody. Legal immigrants as much as the rest of us. Twenty yrs. ago hispanics came to America for work and to escape the poverty and corruption south of the border. Today the poverty and corruption are as bad in some cases and the corruption is decidedly worse but now the added reason for coming North is the free ride that is waiting for them. Anybody who works with migrant workers and migrant camps know first hand that the so called legal immigrants are getting rich of the illegals by taking huge cuts out of the pay checks as labor bosses. Thats for the ones who do come here to work. Then you have the wel-fare crowd who play the subsedies for free housing, food and education.
 I have confronted some who want to just want to let it go unchecked about the fact that few of them (Legal or not) pay taxes. Oh! they want to correct me saying "yes they do pay taxes" Everyone who make over X# of dollars payes income tax. Absolutely! anyone making over X# does pay their taxes but, when they report less than X# of dollars they not only DON'T pay taxes they get refunds and didn't pay in a dime. I've farmed and know many farmers who continue to use migrant workers and this is first hand facts. I know one farmer who refused to sign a workers tax forms allowing the worker to receive a refund and was threatened by the state that his quota's and tobacco cards would be pulled (for review) if he didn't sign the forms. The worker in question was know to be an illegal yet the forms were signed and the illegal worker got his tax refund. The illegal immigrant problem is just one of the major factors that are distroying this nation. When you start taking a mans wealth and giving it to the corrupt and lazy and useless the wealthy will leave. They don't have to stay here and tolorate this stupidity. I wouldn't. If I could afford it I'd move my family and myself somewhere that wasn't so screwed up. If enough of the wealthy in this nation decide to leave what is going to be left. I guess the new mexico border will be the Canadian border.
Canada you better start securing your borders now, before the united states of mexico starts crossing over for its share of your property and wealth.
I say that any one proven to be here illegaly must be immeadiatly transported back across the border with any children they have. Don't give me that "thats so cruel, the children had nothing to do with it" Yes I hate the hardship the kids would face but, until there is some real diterrant to the anchor baby scheme it will continue to happen. And then there is the argument that it would cost too much to send all the illegals back. BULL! it would be a fraction of what it is costing by continuing to support them. And all the necessary initities are already in place. They just need to be better manned, that would put some of obamuslims stimulis money to a proper use. Furious
Well I've written my book for the night. We'll have rebuttle in the morning.
Good night!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2010 at 07:18
Well said sgt.D/+1.Tried to raise the flag but the Icons are not working for me.
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2010 at 07:50
Good rant Sgt. D  I support that 100%. 
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 17:21
I'm with you Sgt. D
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 17:24
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

I served with a number of hispanic "citizen soldiers". They were obviously here legally very patriotic and very reliable and true to their duties. The ones I worked with were as good as any American born soldier and I will always respect them and consider them my friends. BUT! I am totally fed up with people making excuses for illegals and how they contribute to our country. The illegals take away from everybody. Legal immigrants as much as the rest of us. Twenty yrs. ago hispanics came to America for work and to escape the poverty and corruption south of the border. Today the poverty and corruption are as bad in some cases and the corruption is decidedly worse but now the added reason for coming North is the free ride that is waiting for them. Anybody who works with migrant workers and migrant camps know first hand that the so called legal immigrants are getting rich of the illegals by taking huge cuts out of the pay checks as labor bosses. Thats for the ones who do come here to work. Then you have the wel-fare crowd who play the subsedies for free housing, food and education.
 I have confronted some who want to just want to let it go unchecked about the fact that few of them (Legal or not) pay taxes. Oh! they want to correct me saying "yes they do pay taxes" Everyone who make over X# of dollars payes income tax. Absolutely! anyone making over X# does pay their taxes but, when they report less than X# of dollars they not only DON'T pay taxes they get refunds and didn't pay in a dime. I've farmed and know many farmers who continue to use migrant workers and this is first hand facts. I know one farmer who refused to sign a workers tax forms allowing the worker to receive a refund and was threatened by the state that his quota's and tobacco cards would be pulled (for review) if he didn't sign the forms. The worker in question was know to be an illegal yet the forms were signed and the illegal worker got his tax refund. The illegal immigrant problem is just one of the major factors that are distroying this nation. When you start taking a mans wealth and giving it to the corrupt and lazy and useless the wealthy will leave. They don't have to stay here and tolorate this stupidity. I wouldn't. If I could afford it I'd move my family and myself somewhere that wasn't so screwed up. If enough of the wealthy in this nation decide to leave what is going to be left. I guess the new mexico border will be the Canadian border.
Canada you better start securing your borders now, before the united states of mexico starts crossing over for its share of your property and wealth.
I say that any one proven to be here illegaly must be immeadiatly transported back across the border with any children they have. Don't give me that "thats so cruel, the children had nothing to do with it" Yes I hate the hardship the kids would face but, until there is some real diterrant to the anchor baby scheme it will continue to happen. And then there is the argument that it would cost too much to send all the illegals back. BULL! it would be a fraction of what it is costing by continuing to support them. And all the necessary initities are already in place. They just need to be better manned, that would put some of obamuslims stimulis money to a proper use. Furious
Well I've written my book for the night. We'll have rebuttle in the morning.
Good night!

Salute
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 17:25
Originally posted by stickbow46 stickbow46 wrote:

Well said sgt.D/+1.Tried to raise the flag but the Icons are not working for me.

You still have an emoticon issue?  Ouch!!
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic