OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Veber Lightmaster scopes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NonniHerkall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Veber Lightmaster scopes
    Posted: September/06/2010 at 02:20
On my search for scopes and special things for my Saiga .308 I ran into this VPOI 6-24x50 veber LightMaster. Anyone seen those in action or tried them out yet?? They are Russian made and on the website I found them there were a lot of other Russian made Scopes. Their prices are low but then again anything coming from outside the western hemisphere seems to be a lot cheaper regardless and though many of them may not be as good there are always some that stand out in design and quality. Just like AK versus AR, no competition there, AK blows the old Stoner design out of the water and has done for past decades. 
Beware of the Hamster wheels, they tell you to go run in them but it will get you nowhere.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2010 at 10:01
nope.........but, I did find an interesting site about Russian Women................Naughty     
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
NonniHerkall View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NonniHerkall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2010 at 10:07
Hahahahaha, awesome, they got some pretty ones out there but make sure to check out Iceland as well, thats where I am originally from, born and raised up in Reykjavik Iceland. Wink
Beware of the Hamster wheels, they tell you to go run in them but it will get you nowhere.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/09/2010 at 14:48
The VPOI Lightmaster scopes are not russian made (which would not be a particularly good thing anyway, since most russian made scopes these days are not very good at all).  These are cheap, crappy chinese scopes with snazzy marketing.

ILya

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic