OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

DAMN LUCKY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAMN LUCKY
    Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:03

Not so sure my head may have hit the tree.IDK Loco

Edited by hunterwingler - September/02/2010 at 11:08
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:14
More info...... please
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
saitotiktmdog View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saitotiktmdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:15
What Happened?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:16
WTFH?!
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
scooter65 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:41
uh oh..... this is how Tiger Woods beginning of the end started.

Edited by scooter65 - September/02/2010 at 11:45
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:41

a deer jump out tryed missing & all hell broke lose. side swiped a tree @ 40mhp.  sorry guy thought i had put the infor in the 1st post. not much more to tell.

Edited by hunterwingler - September/02/2010 at 11:42
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 11:48
btw it never rolled.

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saitotiktmdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 12:01
Next time just hit the deer. Plaster that sucker all over the road. Trees will do more damage that a deer.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 12:05
 THAT"S EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 12:06
Wow, you got lucky, thank god!
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 12:53
yeah I should have. didn't really know it was deer , u see some coming @ ya u kind react by swerving to miss what ever it may be. the 1st thing after the deer I almost was a big ditch. if I would have hit it I would have endow it. so I try pull it back on the road thats when I was heading  for the tree, I knew if I would have took it head on would have killed me & my oldest so @ the last sec I the wheel and put in a slide. took all my side I was the only one really hurt.

Edited by hunterwingler - September/02/2010 at 12:54

shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 12:59
Wow really glad to hear nobody was seriously hurt. People always tell you never to swerve and unless you're put in that situation it's hard to understand why somebody actually does it. Just instinct imo.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 13:02
 How hurt are you? How many people with you?

I can appreciate your tendency to react the way you did.  When you live in the top state in the country for the probability of a vehicle/deer encounter you learn to not swerve. In the state of WV,within a yr,1 person in 45 will have a vehicle/deer encounter.
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 13:02

mine to. like someone throws a punch @ ya your going just stand there take it if u see it coming.

Edited by hunterwingler - September/02/2010 at 13:02

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saitotiktmdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 13:08
Ouch
Originally posted by hunterwingler hunterwingler wrote:

mine to. like someone throws a punch @ ya your going just stand there take it if u see it coming.

Ouch
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 14:52
Originally posted by 300S&W 300S&W wrote:

How hurt are you? How many people with you?

I can appreciate your tendency to react the way you did.  When you live in the top state in the country for the probability of a vehicle/deer encounter you learn to not swerve. In the state of WV,within a yr,1 person in 45 will have a vehicle/deer encounter.
It was just me & my oldest. I'm glad I didnt have the younger two kids in the back. They would have died for sure. I've got bang up REALLY DAMN GOOD. Knot my head bang me knee good. Daughter got a small cut on her arm i'll try post pics some of it.

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 14:58
 GLAD it wasn't worse!!
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 15:02
So am I.  Hopefully you'll be back 100% for the nuptuals coming up.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 15:03

Sorry not any better. i do have on facebook & myspace, any one  wants to add me go for it

Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2010 at 15:04
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

So am I.  Hopefully you'll be back 100% for the nuptuals coming up.
hell bows season in i should be out hunting. hope i'm better in about a week. I was more sore yesterday than today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic