OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

MINOX ZA 3 3-9X40 (PLEX) FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MINOX ZA 3 3-9X40 (PLEX) FOR SALE
    Posted: August/27/2010 at 09:48
I have a brand new in the box MINOX ZA 3-9x40 with Plex reticle for sale. This scope is not a Demo it is BRAND NEW. I found a great deal on it so I bought it to check it out. It has very nice optics but I have several plex reticles and have decide to return the scope and maybe try a Meopta with #4 reticle. It comes in its original box with all paperwork and scope coat etc... It has not been mounted or used , Ive actually only had it a few days. I will take $280.00 shipped to Continental USA.

After today or tomorrow I will be returning the scope for a refund so dont take too long to think about it.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2010 at 13:10
NO...THIS DID NOT COME FROM EBAY!!! It is brand new from Minox Dealer. I will lower to $275.00 shipped to lower 48. You wont find them cheaper anywhere else.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2010 at 13:17

Why would you sell if for less than you would get a refund for?  Something doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense to lower the price unless you paid less than that for it.  And if so your trying to make money off of it which isn't cool. 

Edited by SVT_Tactical - August/27/2010 at 13:18
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2010 at 13:39
I paid $265.94 shipped for it sir. If I return it I will be refunded the amount of my purchase but will be out the shipping which I figure will be at least $10.00. I just want to break even. So as you see I am looking for no profit. I also thought it would be nice to offer the bargain I found to someone else which is VERY COOL! If I return it someone else is going to pay $400.00 for the same scope I returned....For $275.00 shipped I figure its a great deal for someone. You wont find it cheaper anywhere else and that includes Ebay!
Smokey53119 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey53119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2010 at 16:00
PM sent
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2010 at 18:38
PM sent in reply
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2010 at 13:49
SCOPE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic