OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Varmint Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Varmint Ammo Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Varmint Ammo Sale
    Posted: August/22/2010 at 20:13
Ok, I believe it would be ok to mention a good sale on 40 grain 223 Vmax since SWFA doesnt sell...but can someone validate that?  There is a location to get 50 rounds of good new ammo for 17.99....think its almost good enough to be a mistake, but it works....

Dont want to break any rules, and hopefully if so I havent said too much already, but thought if people were looking at Varmint scopes, they would need some ammo to go with it......perhaps the great buy on ammo would even cause folks to spend more on a scope here Yippee
That thing on the left....my old ride, some days I miss her.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2010 at 20:16
Bring it! Thanks for the heads up.

Might want to place this in the Firearms or Reloading Forum, Brother.

Edited by cheaptrick - August/22/2010 at 20:22
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2010 at 20:25
Ok it is for sale at a store that does carry optics equipment as well, but not the selection or pricing of here, so hopefully its still ok.  Cabelas has the 50 round boxes of Fiocchi 40 gr Vmax for 17.99, and the 50 gr Vmax for like a buck or two more (but they want 12.99 for a box of 20).  Ive shot it in the past with good results out of a Bushmaster Varminter and Stag Varminter as well, so I bought another 600 rounds. 

Ill put it in the other forum as well, thought that those looking for Varmint scopes might need it :)
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2010 at 08:36
Thanks for the heads up!
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/2010 at 20:52
Just to keep this updated, still on sale, got my 600 rounds today.  Nice brass and 50 rds as advertised.
jvr View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2010 at 22:11
i back ordered mine today and free shipping.

thanks
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2010 at 22:41
They also have .308 Federal Gold Medal Match on sale for 19.99 per box plus free shipping right now, heck of a buy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic