OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Accupoint TR24G quality issue...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accupoint TR24G quality issue...
    Posted: August/20/2010 at 15:33

so i was excited to receive my first trijicon optic today via UPS.  dissapointingly I am able to see two what i thought intially was cracks on an inside lens...joining each other.

upon closer inspection...it looks like some kind of glue/compound/seal had fallen off internally.
i'll post up a picture when i get a second.

the retailer is working with me for an exchange.  i called trijicon just to see if they have heard of anything like this...and negative.  the representative said i had the option to send it in...no receipt required for proof of purchase FYI.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2010 at 15:54
Bummer. That always seems to let the air out of the balloon. Hopefully, they will make it right without too much inconvenience to you. Good luck.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Jin View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2010 at 16:10
yeah, i'm a little bummed.  but i have 3 weeks to get this resolved and get the scope sighted in before my next multi-gun match.  at least i still have my trusty aimpoint (better go buy a backup battery...lol).

this picture was taken looking into the objetive lens:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic