OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

City Folks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: City Folks
    Posted: August/10/2010 at 16:33
As a realtor, I deal with all types of people. Recently, I showed a home to a couple who seemed eager to check out the fantastic view from the living room.
But when I dramatically pulled back the drapes, the disappointed husband asked, "Where is the view? Those mountains must be blocking it."
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 16:45
Originally posted by hunterwingler hunterwingler wrote:

As a realtor, I deal with all types of people. Recently, I showed a home to a couple who seemed eager to check out the fantastic view from the living room.
But when I dramatically pulled back the drapes, the disappointed husband asked, "Where is the view? Those mountains must be blocking it."

Uh....wow. What I wouldn't give for a gorgeous mountain view!  Yippee 
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 16:47
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Me too Mark. I'm sick of Florida!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 17:10
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I lived in florida for damn near six months. Hated every day of it, so dont blame ya
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 18:34

Whatever

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
scooter65 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 19:11
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I lived in Naples for 4 years, you can have it.  I'll take the mountains anytime.

helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 22:54
Something like this view?
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2010 at 23:09
I would hate to have to cut the grass,but I sure would love to throw snow balls in those mountains.
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 04:23
In Washington state I had mountains on one side and the ocean on the other the wife couldnt stand the grey days so here I am in Iowa.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 07:37
Helo, you suck! lol   Georgous view man. BTW, can I go stay there in a tent for vacation.   I'd be in heaven with that! lolWink

Edited by SVT_Tactical - August/11/2010 at 09:33
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 09:19
Hey Wes at least you will have some great tasting deer,what with all that corn in Iowa.
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 11:10
Originally posted by helo18 helo18 wrote:

Something like this view?
Show off
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 11:21
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

In Washington state I had mountains on one side and the ocean on the other the wife couldnt stand the grey days so here I am in Iowa.
Lets see, mountains and ocean view, or miles and miles of flat corn fields. Where's the choice?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 12:47
This looking down on my folks place, they only own 5 acer but i can hunt just everything
around it Big Smile  if you look to right of the red house there a white one ( kind of center of pic) that my folks place.

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 12:48

thats some beautiful country man

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2010 at 18:17
thanks.  even tho i dont live there it will always be my home.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic