OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

How many have tryed this one?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many have tryed this one?
    Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:24
The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, YOU CAN BE THE MAN OF YOUR HOUSE.
He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is LAW.
You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax.
You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe... Then, you will massage my feet and hands.
Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and do my hair?'

Without even looking up from her morning paper the wife replied, 'The frickin' funeral director would be my first guess
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:28
ROFLMAO!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:29
If they did they wouldn't be able to post fromt he funural home.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:38
Hell I know I'm not that brave. (dumb) My wife wouldn't kill me she would well make me  less of a man. Shocked

Edited by hunterwingler - July/30/2010 at 13:38
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:40
We were shopping the other day in SC and my wife seen something she like it was uglyy. She ask me if she should get it. I told her it would look really nice in her new house. man O man i got a look like a never got before. I just toted the bag the rest of the day and kept my mouth shut.  I was almost scared to fall asleep that night.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:42
Originally posted by hunterwingler hunterwingler wrote:

He She stormed to his wife her Husband in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man VOICE of this house and my word is LAW.
You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax.
Then, you will massage my feet and hands.

This is more like what i hear, and probably more of you than will admit!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 13:48
O yeah,when my wife takes  the ring out of my nose,I become the King of nothing.How's that & I'm married 41years? 
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 14:06
If mommas not happy, no one is happy...  end of story, no happy ending.  ( sniffle.. sob.....)

Edited by scooter65 - July/30/2010 at 14:07
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2010 at 18:27
No sleepy either...snip, snip
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2010 at 16:45
It's Bobbit time!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2010 at 11:59
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2010 at 12:05
I just hope my wife doesn't catch me snickering at this thread.

Slap
-Matt
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2010 at 12:20
You guys have GOT to be doing something wrong...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2010 at 12:55
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

You guys have GOT to be doing something wrong...
Remember Dan you were fortunate enough to marry an independent Texican not a American Princess who was raised being told how special and perfect and better than everyone else she was and not responsible for her actions or behavior!  And we have plenty American Princes too!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2010 at 17:47
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

We were shopping the other day in SC and my wife seen something she like it was uglyy. She ask me if she should get it. I told her it would look really nice in her new house. man O man i got a look like a never got before. I just toted the bag the rest of the day and kept my mouth shut.  I was almost scared to fall asleep that night.

Laugh Above

atta boy!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic