OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Moving to Springfield, Massachusetts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDangler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving to Springfield, Massachusetts
    Posted: July/22/2010 at 15:09
I am moving to Springfield, Massachusetts on the 30th of July.  I am going to be renting a house with my fiancee who is attending law school.  I will be attending Springfield Tech Community College(criminal justice) which is on the site of the Springfield National Armory. I hear that Taxachusetts has very strict gun laws and is referred to as the California of the east coast. If any one on here is from Massachusetts or know of any non-resident gun laws please provide all knowledgeable information. It will all be greatly appreciated. THANKS Howdy

-TheDangler313
BobC View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2010 at 15:20
I don't live there but I drive through Mass every now and again. If it where me I'd move to New Hampshire and commute.
BobC View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2010 at 16:14
You can probably find some answers here.

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2010 at 19:13
See you Sunday Mike
Doug
TheDangler313 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDangler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2010 at 21:28
Ok I am here now and this place is AWESOME...Checked out downtown Boston on saturday and that place was wicked sweet!!!! In the first week I got a job at Smith and Wesson Security Services as a licensed retailer but I don't think this job is going to work out because it is based on commission and I have been driving back and forth to Hartford, CT every day without one sale...My fiancee also received an exclusive invitation to shoot at the S&W range through her law school which makes me very jealous. lol anyways i am off to play some SOCOM CONFRONTATION now...see ya'll later
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2010 at 21:59
Wow what a great job,I'm a smith owner many times over,hope it works out for you!By the way if it does,don't forget to change the avitar,otherwise your girlfriend is liable to sue you for coflict of interest Big Grin
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic