OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Mounts & Accessories > Rings and bases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Burris AR P.E.P.R.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burris AR P.E.P.R.
    Posted: June/30/2010 at 19:53
Just mounted a Leupold Mark AR 4-12x  scope on my Bushmaster flat-top HBAR using the Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1" mount.

This a great mount for the AR rifle. Gives good eye relief and is very strong and solid. Alot better than some other types of mounts I have tried. Although it is made in China, (#$&!) it is very well made.

Also have to say the Leupold Mark AR 4-12x is a great scope. I ordered mine with mildots. Crisp and clear image, and adjustments are precise. 
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2010 at 20:10
I have this mount on my BCM middy. It's easily the best sub $100 mount. It's built like a tank and has the picatinny ring tops for accessories. 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
GriswoldGuns View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GriswoldGuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2010 at 16:30
are there any other mounts in this price range/ quality range worth looking at, or is this is? looking for soemthing for my ar that will clear folded buis
Climb to Glory
I carry a .45 because having to shoot twice is just silly
midwestoffroad View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midwestoffroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/03/2010 at 19:08
the pepr is a great mount . i had the 1.00 mount and needed a 30mm but they had been out of stock so i bought another brand for the same price had had a option to come without the picitinny rails. and in a extended length.  I like them  i wont mention brand since SWFA does not carry them.  but i am still in the market for another mount and SWFA will be have there pepr twin the ssalt avaialble soon..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic