OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Weaver T16 AO adjustment scale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunkerdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weaver T16 AO adjustment scale
    Posted: June/30/2010 at 13:05
I have just become the owner of a very nice El Paso Weaver T16 riflescope---it appears unused---my question is, how do i use the A.O. scale?---the index numbers have no direct distance marking---it appears focus is set to be sharp at the target distance---am i correct?---seems like a good idea, eliminating the "crutch" of setting a distance from a possibly uncalibrated index----  
Did Felix ever meet Ignatz?
stork23raz View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2010 at 13:11

Just adjust it until the image is sharp and clear. I also sometimes for precise shooting. kinda, move ur head lef right up down, do circles. Dont move the gun. just ur head. If the parralax is right then the crosshairs wont move.  If your off by some they will kinda move as your head moves.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic