OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Thanks to a great bunch of guys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks to a great bunch of guys
    Posted: May/06/2010 at 14:43
I`m not an overly sentimental type of person but want to tell you your messages and well wishes meant the world to me.  They really lifted my spirits when I was down.

Have been home now almost a week hooked up to a portable IV pump for my meds.  Doing pretty good now, still sore and weak but keep working at it daily.  Needed to be in the hospital for sure and the nurses and doctors were great but a month was plenty long enough.  Nice just to be able to sit on the back porch in the morning and enjoy the birds.

Hopefully will have more access now to a PC to keep in touch butj ust wanted to say a brief hi to  great bunch of people.

Craig
(soon to be Dogger again!)
God save the Empire!
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 14:45
Welcome back!  You were missed.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 14:56
Glad to hear your at home CraigExcellent Been praying for your recovery. Hurry up and heal up, we need you to KEEP BUD INLINE. He's been real bad about humping Scooter's and SVT's leg.
Much nicer to heal at home instead of a hospital.

Edited by BeltFed - May/06/2010 at 14:58
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 15:21
Great news, sure glad your home. 
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 15:29
Man I had to do something to keep my mind off Dogger!  I felt.......lost!

Craig it is fantastic that you got to go home so quickly!  I know your are more than ready to be done and over this but pace yourself and get better for sure!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 15:30
I'm glad to see you are at home Craig. God speed on your recovery.

Doug
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:17
Nice to see you back with us!
I'm classic shag nasty type.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:47
  Thunbs Up  Thunbs Up!!!!!!!!!!!!  GLAD to hear your home,Dogger. You sound VERY up and that's GOOD.  Also be GOOD to have you back steady (when your ready).  It's kinda been like a gear missing a cog around here without ya.  Keep the FAITH!!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:55
I've really missed you, Craig!  This place just isn't the same without you!

I hope you're back to your normal self very soon, buddy!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:58
Good to have you back Craig! Take care of yourself, and get well soon.

P.S. Glad to hear you are home. I hate hospitals.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 17:29
I'm glad you're doing better, Craig!  It's good having you back!
If you call your shotgun a "shottie"....what do you call your pistol?
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 20:23
glad your back dad!!!!! we missed the hell out of you!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 07:06
ExcellentExcellentExcellent W E L C O M E  H O M E !!!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 07:21
There is not I can say that has not already been said. It is truly not that same here with out you. Glad your healing well and able to be back home.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 09:50
Glad to see a post from you Dogger.  Praying for your continued recovery.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 17:52
Well, I'm glad you are home.  I hope you have access to a laptop so we can visit with you.  You sure had us worried, but I am glad you are back home and taking it easy.  Just read SWFA and be funny......don't worry about WORK!!!   Bucky

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 18:06
Glad to see you back on the Net Craig! Hope your recovery keeps going well. Welcome home!
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 21:59
Been waitin for this for a long time. I can identify with the long hospital stay. Gets to the point that its counter productive. Being home as you already know is real good medicine. I'm sure you are already becoming profecient in your daily routine. The IV, pic-line, and all the meds that go with it. The good news is just when you feel like you've had all you can take it will be time to unload some of those things. I expect you have a day nurse stoppin in every few days. They can be a real help for motivation and understanding. Are they letting you do any walkin yet or are you feelin better with a wheelchair?
We're here for you buddy, Let us know what things you enjoy when your up and readin or watchin TV. Odds are we can help you keep plenty of stuff on hand during your recovery.

We love ya, Man. God Bless you, your recovery, your family and everyone involved (past and present) in your care.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2010 at 08:08
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

ExcellentExcellentExcellent W E L C O M E  H O M E !!!

I will second that!!!

"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2010 at 12:03

Welcome back. glad to know your doing better. take it easy & make a full recovery.

I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic