OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Open Carry in America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Open Carry in America
    Posted: April/25/2010 at 14:56
Carry yer firearm............

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2010 at 15:12
I wanna get the one one the left for my 22 Colt.....Bucky

Close this window

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2010 at 15:25
nice craftsmanship on that leather.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 05:51
sexual image removed

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - August/25/2011 at 19:19
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 08:24
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

nice craftsmanship on that leather.

Thunbs Up

http://www.epsaddlery.com

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 09:24

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 10:14

El Paso Saddlery   Bucky

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 10:39
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

only in switzerland.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 10:44
Heidi

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 10:52
heidi klum is better i think, and you dont get spencer that way.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2010 at 23:05
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

El Paso Saddlery   Bucky

They do great work, I'm going to get something from them for one of my semi-auto's.  Thunbs Up
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2010 at 06:08
Here is some open carry.........

Shocked

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - August/25/2011 at 19:20
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Trays 7940 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 04:52
Bandito

I don't shoot innocent animals, just the one's who look guilty.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 14:16

The Oklahoma open carry measure will allow Oklahoma residents with concealed-carry licenses to carry their guns openly. The bill has passed both the Oklahoma House and Senate and now awaits action from Governor Brad Henry. 

If enacted into law, the bill would give the estimated 97,000 Oklahoma residents with a concealed carry permit the right to carry firearms openly. 

"This legislation should actually reduce the chance of violence," said Rep. Rex Duncan, R-Sand Springs, the House sponsor. "A criminal is far less likely to attack once he sees a citizen is armed."

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 15:19
Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

"This legislation should actually reduce the chance of violence," said Rep. Rex Duncan, R-Sand Springs, the House sponsor. "A criminal is far less likely to attack once he sees a citizen is armed."
What kind of BS is that? Reduced cause they might get shot!  What a bunch of hogwash!  They should be ashamed of themselves for putting all those poor robbers out of work!  What is this country coming too when a criminal actually has to work to make a living!  I think I am moving to Canada!  Go live with Dogger!  Cool

Edited by budperm - May/06/2010 at 15:20
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 15:46
 I think I am moving to Canada!  Go live with Dogger! 
Good! You can be his caretaker while he is recovering. What a good friend you are Bud.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:06
Before Ky. got a concealed carry law, a friend of mine wanted to show his uzi subgun to some people that were in a restaurant. He brought it in (unloaded) and layed it down on the table that they were all at. Someone in the establishment called the police and then informed him the police were coming. Fearing what might happen if caught walking out of the restaurant with an uzi, he decided to stay put until the police arrived. The police arrived and locked him up for disorderly conduct and confiscated his subgun.
Another friend of ours (a lawyer) defended him and got the charge dismissed and the uzi returned to him, as no law had been broken (at that time).
As we all said, the only thing he was guilty of was poor judgement.
A year later one of the officers that responded to the restaurant, locked my friend up in front of the same restaurant for DUI.
Now that we have a concealed carry law, buisnesses that don't want firearms on the premises must post a sign to that effect, and a person ignoring that sign would be guilty of criminal tresspass 3rd degree if refusing to leave after being asked to leave or remove the weapon.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Trays 7940 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:59
Well, I think Iam torn on this one, guys.  First, I think that a lot of people are uncomfortable around guns of any type.  As a police officer, when we walk into a room most people are confident that we are not going to use that gun unless something bad goes down, and I think most people are comfortable.  However, If they see a non uniformed person carrying a gun, I think it will cause a lot of uneasyness and concern.  I really think that concealed carry is better... IDK... Just a feeling of respect I have for others who do not share our love for weapons and want to eat their meal in comfort....  .02

God Bless every state that is attempting to uphold the 2nd amendment and protect it's people. 

I don't shoot innocent animals, just the one's who look guilty.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2010 at 17:57
I'll second that Tommie!  Hopoe they all do....even Kali!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2010 at 11:07
I'm not torn one bit. The anti's couldn't care one iota less about our rights, why should I care one iota about their comfort level? Every single person I know that is uncomfortable around guns, also thinks we shouldn't have them, and don't need them. I personally would feel much better if we as Americans were able to openly engage in our rights, all of them. Not just the ones that the commies like to use to divide our people.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic